To Target Market, Be Savvy
- CAST '83. // BKSTS Journal;May1983, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p242
The article offers information on the International Cable & Satellite Television Exhibition & Conference to be held at National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England on September 11-14, 1983.
- Cable networks to discuss interactive marketing. CS // Broadcasting & Cable;8/16/93, Vol. 123 Issue 33, p41
Announces the holding of a conference by the cable industry to discuss the value of interactive marketing. Featured speakers; Keynote speaker; Sponsor; Date and place where the conference will be held.
- Catharsis? Not Quite. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;01/08/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p52
Shares reflections on the United States cable industry at the beginning of 2001. Shedding of complete file drawers on numerous industry events; Proposal for a virtual gathering.
- Follow the transition. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
Highlights the 2003 DVB World Conference in Dublin, Ireland. Number of participants; Theme of the event; Concerns over the performance of the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Op Stat-Reporting Plan Due Today. // Multichannel News;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the meeting plan of publicly traded cable operators to discuss a uniform method for reporting operation information contained in financial reports in New York City.
- Big Easy Consensus: More Steak Than Sizzle. Kramer, Staci D. // Multichannel News;05/15/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the participation of fewer cable television operators in the 2000 National Show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Impact of consolidation; Technologies introduced at the show; Interest shown by people from other industries towards cable business.
- Kagan Panelists: 'It's Not Easy to Focus.' Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p33
Focuses on the Kagan Seminars Inc. Broadband Summit for cable television in New York, New York. Introduction of high-speed data, digital television and telephony; Rates of digital telephony penetration; Programming costs.
- Programming Costs Rankle, Prompting Olive Branches. Umstead, R. Thomas; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the issues discussed at the National Show by the cable television operators in the U.S. Number of cable-operator executives attending the show; Participation of Walt Disney Co. chairman Michael Eisner; Plan of ESPN to increase its license fee.
- Suite Deals at Western For ABC, NBC Cable. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the cable television industry convention organized by the California Cable Telecommunications Association in the U.S. Arrangement between ABC Cable Networks Group and NBC Cable Networks; Details on the Comcast Corp. executives participating in the discussion panel; Issues discussed...