Texas Loses News Nets
- TIME WARNER CABLE SHEDS 579K VIDEO SUBS IN Q2. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/5/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the decline in the number of video subscribers of cable operator Time Warner Cable in the second quarter of 2013.
- A La Carte Television's Bland Outlook. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p20
The article presents an opinion on the sale of cable television programming a la carte in the U.S. Cable companies, including Time Warner Cable, exert efforts to address the campaign of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against indecent programming. However, the effect of a la carte...
- Family plan: Cablers' tiers of fears. Dempsey, John // Variety;12/19/2005, Vol. 401 Issue 5, p23
The article reports on the issues associated with the proposed family-friendly programming tiers in the U.S. Details about the Family Choice Tier crated by Time Warner Cable are given. The potential consequences of the rush by cable operators to create family tiers are addressed. The involvement...
- Time Warner Shuffle. // CableFAX Daily;4/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 63, p2
Reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. has officially launched its 15-channel family tier in the U.S.
- ITV Comes to Carolina. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;6/13/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the launch of independent television (ITV) services of Time Warner Cable in South Carolina as of June 13, 2005. Reason for deploying ITV in South Carolina; Features of the ITV services launched by Time Warner; Modifications made by Time Warner on its subscription method.
- Tucson-area television service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Reports the ranking of television service providers based on the number of subscribers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of channels handled; Price of basic services on a monthly basis; Parent companies of the service providers.
- NETWORK SUBSCRIBER COUNTS. // Multichannel News;12/2/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28A
Lists cable networks and their number of subscribers under categories of basic services, pay services and regional basic services as of December 2002. Cable system affiliates and subscribers of A&E Network; Alternate distribution subscribers and total subscribers of ABC Family.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p29
Lists the top basic cable programs in the United States for the week of April 17-23, 1995. Percentages of total households each network reaches; Ranking of top five pay cable programs ranked by households.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
The article presents information on the number of pay television subscribers who were aware of "TV Everywhere" services provided by their operator in the first quarter of the year 2012.