- New team up for Calder. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p23
Reports on Calder Wilkinson's formation of a division that will produce machinery and materials for the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- The FT praises JJ Smith for its web site. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p25
Discloses the award given by the newspaper `Financial Times' to JJ Smith as the 1997 Business Web Site of the Year. Business description of JJ Smith.
- Old English kitchens made simple. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p19
Features JJ Smith's Omga T1350 notching machine for the production of Old English kitchen furniture. Description of its cutter system; Simplicity in its operation.
- Benchtop mortising machines. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p56
Evaluates several brands of hollow-chisel mortisers used in woodworking. Features; Design; Functions; Tool capacities. INSETS: The Ryobi DM-25A: A compact machine for big jobs.;Attachments for your drill press.;Sources..
- Hold it. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun93, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p96
Presents fastening and assembly equipment. Corrugated fastener drivers; Pneumatic nailers and staplers; NT45A 18 gauge brad finish nailer; Bottom nail assembly machine; Triad drawer machine; Case clamps; R20H electro-hydraulic face clamp; 2450 Wall Unit Clamp; Hopper fed T-nut drive machine; More.
- Machinery and accessories. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p31
Presents an list of woodworking machinery and accessories manufacturers in the United States. Includes manufacturers of air compressors; Air cylinders, motors, controls, valves; Arbor motors; Arbor spacers; Bandsaw accessories; Bandsaw guides; Box & crate machines; Carving machines; Carving...
- New products. // Wood & Wood Products;May94, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p154
Presents woodworking machinery products. Includes Technical Concepts Inc.'s Membrane press; Magnate Business International's cutting tools; Tyler Machinery Co. Inc.'s Router Heads.
- Focus '94: How WMMA serves the woodworking industry. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, Focus '94 p146
Reports on the Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America's (WMMA) fields of focus in the woodworking industry. Safety and standards; Customer needs; Free product information; Maintenance of leadership in national affairs issues impacting the industry; Support for industry education and research.
- WMMA releases guide. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the launching of the `1995 Buyer's Guide and Directory' by the Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America. Features; Contact information.