New products: upholstery
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.
- Covered in glory. // Australian House & Garden;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p28
Offers a look at the upholstery fabric of chairs and sofas available in the Australian markets and lists their respective sellers and prices. Imagica's Herringbone Stripe Russet Heavy Indian cotton; Raspberry woven cotton; Academy Imports' Dream woven tapestry-look fabric; More.
- Upholstery service to move Valley shop. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);3/14/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 6, pA7
The article discusses the plan of upholstery service company Mild Too Wild Upholstery to move in April 2013 at the two structures which company is buying at Sprague (Connecticut).
- Moving story. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p12
Focuses on the upholstery industry in Great Britain. Target customers; Major manufacturers in the country; Innovations in upholstery design; Export markets.
- Stroke of genius. Roberts, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p20
Discusses the current trends in upholstery fabrics design in the summer and autumn of 1999. Product offerings of several upholstery firms; Geometric motifs as the theme for fabrics; Trend in colors and texture.
- Designed for life. Pope, Suzy // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p11
Discusses the growing popularity of easy care upholstery. Tetrad's revolutionary upholstery called Alicia; Advances in fabric technology; Typical consumer of easy care upholstery; Benefits of easy care upholstery for consumers and retailers.