Furniture Show extension plans for 2000 scrapped
- A mass market winner with traditional roots. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p76
Presents an interview with Russ Cersosimo, founder of alarm firm Guardian Protection Services based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Entry of the company into the residential mass market; Growth of the company; Television part of the business; Comments on the future of the alarm security industry.
- Guardian of Careful Growth. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p47
Reports on the long-term vision of Guardian Protection Services Inc. for the security systems industry. Ownership by Russell Cersosimo; `SDM' magazine's selection of the company as its 1999 Dealer of the Year; Business segmentation; Description of security systems offered; Formation of a...
- Buyers want to be educated. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p11
Reports on the results of a survey for Miller Freeman's Incentive International show. How the research was carried out; Use of the findings to revamp the Incentive International 99; Comment from Miller Freeman event director Mina Booth.
- Miller Freeman names Tillon new CEO. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p2
Announces the appointment of Tony Tillon as chief executive officer of Miller Freeman Worldwide. Career history of Tillon; Reference to the appointment of David Arculus as chief operating officer; Information on other appointments by Miller Freeman.
- Miller launches new monthly. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the launching of the monthly magazine `Global Tech Ventures,' by the Miller Freeman company. Issues which will be discussed in the magazine; Who will be the editor of the magazine.
- Premier gets a fresh showing. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p10
Reports that Miller Freeman Inc. is revamping its Premier Menswear and Premier Womenswear shows in 1997. Investment in two new feature areas.
- Web sightings. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p14
Presents the web site address of Miller Freeman Inc.
- The shows go on at Miller Freeman. Deemer // Orange County Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on Irvine, California-based trade-show producer and publisher Miller Freeman. Trade shows organized in the United States; Range of publication and digital-media service offerings; Financial performance; Target markets for its trade shows.
- Miller Freeman merges 2 IT publications. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p18
Cites Miller Freeman's merger of its `Data Communications' magazine into `Network' magazine.