Slumberland spends _GCP_2m on upgrade
- Furniture Industry Awards 1999: champagne reception. // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p10
Highlights the champagne reception held by Slumberland at the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards, held January 26, 1998. Reception features; Background information about the award.
- Slumberland rolling out in-store credit kiosks. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p81
The article reports on Herndon, Virginia-based Slumberland Furniture's plan to roll out Showroom Technology's retail kiosk system. The kiosks will handle credit applications, advertise and promote using full motion video. It will also allow consumers in the 105-store Slumberland to browse...
- Time for Indulgence. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p7
Discusses the participation of mattress company, Slumberland in the 2003 London Furniture Show.
- Slumberland enters Wichita. // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p60
Reports on the opening of two stores by Slumberland Furniture in Wichita, Kansas. Amount of money raised during the opening festivities for the Wichita Habitat for Humanity; Success of the opening of the stores; Area of the showroom of the two stores.
- TV: the right channel for manufacturers. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p7
Comments on the television advertising campaigns of bed manufacturers Silentnight Beds and Slumberland in Great Britain. Sleep Council's TV advertising budget; Reasons cited by bed manufacturers for ruling out TV advertising before.
- Positively persevereing. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p30
Interviews David Willis, sales and marketing director for British bedroom furniture company Slumberland Inc. Personal background; Education; Views on the state of the furniture industry; Business philosophy.
- Your news and views. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p48
Presents news briefs concerning the furniture industry as of January 21, 2000. Includes the popularity of fish leather among Finnish fashion designers; Fund raising efforts of Northgate Bedding Centre's sales manager Kris Dunn; Opening of Slumberland's factory extension.
- New ways for a new age. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p52
Features the furniture firms Slumberland and Woodberry Brothers and Haines in Great Britain. Business operations of Slumberland; Types of furniture from Woodberry; Company profile.
- Long sleep. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p4
Features the beds and duvets of Slumberland Furniture to be used at the Project:Life housing experiment in Sheffield, England.