Continuing Education EXAMINATION
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p137
This article presents an examination for financial planners to gain 3 hours of continuing education credit.
- Knowledge Is Power In Today's Competitive Environment. Johnson, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/11/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p22
Highlights professional education for financial advisors. Competitive advantage; Web-based training; Most popular fields of study. INSET: Where Do You Need Improvement?.
- New CPD Requirements and Recording System 2011. // Banking Ireland;Spring2011, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p24
The article looks at the requirements and recording system for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Ireland in 2011. It notes that the CPD requires chartered bankers, certified bankers, CPD members, qualified financial advisors (QFAs) and licentiates of the ACOI (LCOIs) to complete 15...
- That's a lot of paper. // Pensions & Investments;08/07/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p8
Informs on the assembly of a global delegation of chartered financial analysts in Charlottesville, Virginia at the end of June 2000, to review CFA exams.
- New Advisers Face New Test. Marer, Eva // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p26
Reports that effective January 1, 1999, investment advisers will have to pass an examination that covers areas such as economics, portfolio theory, asset allocation, investment strategies and ethics. Development of the examination; Organizations involved in the conceptualization of the examination.
- CONCLUSIONS: CE TEST. // Investment Advisor;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p133
A Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards continuing education quiz on investment advising is presented.
- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p105
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners.
- Gaining Recognition. Kulikowski, Laurie // Financial Planning;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p26
Provides information on the exemption of investment advisers from the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) examination registration rules in New York. Benefits of the exemption for investment advisers; Other states that exempt CFP licenses; Confusion experienced by soon-to-be CFP regarding the...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p82
This article presents an examination for financial planners.