8's' Southeast European Symposium of Poediatric Surgery
- Optimistically Looking Ahead: Closing Remarks, 4th Annual Academy Meeting. Torabi, Mohammad R. // American Journal of Health Behavior;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p569
These remarks by the incoming president of the Academy were presented at the closing ceremonies of the fourth annual scientific meeting of the American Academy of Health Behavior in Sedona, Arizona, March 3, 2004.
- Can Studies of Co-morbidities with TMJDs Reveal Common Mechanisms of Disease? Stohler, Christian // Journal of Orofacial Pain;Winter2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p77
Information about several papers discussed at the Fifth Scientific Meeting of the Temporomandibular Joint and Muscle (TMJ) Association from June 1-3, 2008 in Bethesda, Maryland, titled "Can Studies of Co-morbidities with TMJDs Reveal Common Mechanisms of Disease?" is presented. Topics include an...
- International Society of Nephrology. // Kidney International;Nov1994, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p1473
This article presents information on the International Society of Nephrology (ISN). The association would be organizing the International Symposium on Progressive Glomerular Diseases: Basic Research and Clinical Management will be held on January 15, 1995 in Taipei, Taiwan. The Society of...
- The effect of respiratory disease on working life. Smith, Donalda M. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;May1988, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p258
Information about the paper discussed at a joint meeting of the Sections of Measurement in Medicine and Occupational Medicine on April 27, 1987 is presented. It focuses on the impact respiratory diseases, farmer's lung and occupational asthma, to the job placement within the company, employment...
- The Role of Chlamydia in Cervical Cancer. Edwards, Julie // Access;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Reports the investigation on the role of chlamydia in cervical cancer conducted at the National Public Health Institute in Oulu, Finland. Risks of chlamydia; Association of cervical malignancy with the complications and cause of genital chlamydial infection; Expansion of chlamydial infection...
- contagium. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p514
A definition of the term "contagium," which refers to a substance that causes infection, is presented.
- Subject Index To Volume 6. Publishers // Infectious Disorders - Drug Targets;Mar2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
A subject index for the 2006 issue of "Infectious Disorders" is presented.
- Author Index To Volume 6. Publishers // Infectious Disorders - Drug Targets;Mar2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
An author index for the 2006 issue of "Infectious Disorders" is presented.
- Keep digging to uncover root causes. Spath, Patrice // Hospital Peer Review;Jan2008, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on looking into the cause of an infection.