- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p29
Presents statistics on the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply declines; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances.
- Munis Falter Amid Deluge of Supply. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;3/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33675, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the impact of the tax-exempt market in the U.S. It speculates the status of municipal bonds which seemed to be hanging tough dragging on yields. Based from the Municipal Market Data (MMD), municipal bonds are weaker with the 10-year yield leaped four...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32775, p36
Several charts are presented that depicts the market statistics in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, municipal market yields, and municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p45
Presents statistics relevant to the U.S. municipal bond market compiled as of April 1, 2004. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Muni Money Funds Lose $2.47B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F303, p1
The article informs that tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.47 billion dollars of outflows from the total net assets of 272.24 billion dollars as on January 13, 2014, as reported in the Money Fund Report by the money market news provider iMoneyNet Inc. Topics discussed include total net...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p36
Presents information on government securities trading in the United States, as of August 23, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes; Municipal bond prices.
- Munis Weaken in 'Sloppy' Session; Yonkers, N.Y., Offering Postponed. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports on the postponement of municipal bonds in Yonkers, New York. Assessment of equity gains; Evaluation of the government bond market; Impact of the weakness in tax-exempts on the postponement.
- Munis Firmer on a 'Pretty Positive Day'. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32998, p2
The article reports that municipal bond market in the U.S. was firmer on November 5, 2008, following Treasuries. Bond traders said that tax-exempt yields were lower by three or four basis point. The trading ended up with pretty decent activity and there were some gains. Bond traders consider the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p31
Presents information on the securities market in the U.S. as of July 8, 2003. Prices of various U.S. securities; Yields of short-term tax-exempt securities; Index of municipal bonds.