A Hospital's Stability
- N. Dakota Hospital Downgraded by S & P. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31768, p2
Reports on the decline in the ratings of the health care revenue bonds for St. Alexius Medical Center by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- S&P downgrades debt sold by three New Jersey hospitals. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p4
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded approximately 100 million dollars of outstanding debt for three New Jersey hospitals. Adaptation of New Jersey hospitals to a new rate system; Problems with managed care; State facilities' reluctance to consolidate.
- Northwestern Hosp. Raised To AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its long-term rating on Illinois Health Facilities Authority's bond issue for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
- S&P Cuts Hillsboro, Ore., HFA Refunding. // Bond Buyer;06/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30922, p2
Informs that Standard & Poor's is cutting the rating on Hillsboro, Oregon-based Hospital Facilities Authority's refunding bonds. Factors for the downgrade.
- Hospital Goes Negative. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32688, p9
The article reports on the adjustment of ratings outlook by Standard & Poor for Fauquier Hospital to negative from stable in Fauquier County, Virginia. The hospital's Series 2002 revenue bonds were addressed by the change in outlook. Shortcomings in financial performance through the first half...
- Monadnock's Unstable Health. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p31
The article reports on the outlook modification by Standard & Poor's Corp. for the $12.2 million outstanding revenue bonds issued by New Hampshire Health and Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of Monadnock Community Hospital in New Hampshire. The rating has been changed from stable to...
- Florida Hospital District Nets S&P Upgrade Before $120 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p27
Reports on the upgradation of the rating of revenue bonds of the South Broward Hospital District in Florida by the U.S.-based rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. just before their sale. Usage of the proceeds of the sale of revenue bonds; Reason for the hospital's decline in the ratings in...
- North Carolina Leads in Health Care Ratings, S&P Says. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p3
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s bond ratings for nonprofit hospitals in North Carolina. Median rating for health care providers; Reasons for the positive ratings of North Carolina hospitals.
- Dropped Like a Stone. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p27
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its underlying rating two notches to BB-minus from BB-plus on a Series of 1998 bonds issued by Athens-Limestone County Health Care Authority for Athens-Limestone Hospital in Alabama. Plans for the issuance of additional debt; Continuation...