At Last, the Millennium
- Raleigh, N.C., Selling $61M of Triple-A GOs for Streets, Parks. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p29
Reports on the sales of the general obligation bond in Atlanta, Georgia. Proceeds used to complete various street improvement and park projects; Consolidation of the authorized bond issues; Inclusion of the housing and public improvement bonds.
- Concord, N.H., Selling $10M Today For Downtown Sears Block Project. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p28
Reports on the sale of general obligation bonds by Concord as part of the city's plan to revive its downtown in New Hampshire. Purchase of a 500-space municipal parking garage on Concord's Main Street; Revaluation of residential and commercial construction projects; Usage of tax stabilization...
- San Antonio Selling $91 Million in a Diverse Mix of Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p30
Reports that San Antonio, Texas, will begin taking order for a combination of taxable and tax-exempt debt. New project financing; Flexibility in using existing parking facilities; Refunding.
- New Haven Parking Agency To Issue $25 Million for Garage. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p40
Reports on the deal between Connecticut and New Haven Parking Authority, leading to the issuance of tax-exempt bonds that will finance parking garage at New Haven's Union Station. Issuance of revenue bonds secured by net revenues of the parking authority; Estimated amount of tax-exempt bonds to...
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.
- Maryland Agency Ready to Sell Previously Delayed $90M Deal. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the Maryland Community Development Administration's plans to issue $90.1 million of capital securitization revenue bonds in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the bond issue.
- New Orleans Kicks Off Series of Water, Sewer Sales With $117 Million Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the water and sewerage service bond offering planned by New Orleans, Louisiana, in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- Rhode Island to Issue $99.2 Million In GO Refunding Bonds on Tuesday. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p22
Presents information related to results of negotiated sales of bonds in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of general obligation bond anticipation notes issued by different departments.