Dayton, Ohio, Airport Awaits FAA Decision on Revenue Plan
- Atlanta Plans $1.34B in Airport Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33388, p1
The article reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to bring 1.34 billion dollars of new and refunding airport revenue bonds to market from November to January 2010 in two long-plan transactions. It mentions that the proceeds are expected to refinance commercial paper and provide new money for...
- Las Vegas Airport's $800 Million Deal Tops Negotiated Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p7
The article offers news briefs related to financing in the U.S. including the two-year 800 million dollars financing of Clark County, Nevada for McCarran International Airport, the 360 million dollars revenue bonds to be issued by the Hospital Authority in Georgia and the 327.1 million dollar...
- Atlanta Sets $600 Million for Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p1
The article discusses the issuance of nearly 600 million dollars worth of bonds for the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport by the government in Atlanta, Georgia. It states that it would be the facility's first long-term fixed-rate financing since 2004, but will be the last bond...
- Chicago OKs $1.4B For O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32636, p1
The article reports on the approval of the new-money and refunding O'Hare International Airport debt and the $400 million for an O'Hare commercial paper program for runway expansion and capital improvements by the Chicago City Council in Illinois in May 23, 2007. The bond issuance is not...
- Atlanta OKs $1.4B, Mostly for Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p1
The article reports on the approval of the sale of $1.4 billion of new-money and refunding bonds by the Atlanta City Council in Atlanta, Georgia. The approval is aimed to help the completion of the city's new international terminal at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. It states that city...
- Honda has its hand out again for more money. // Business North Carolina;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on a debate on whether North Carolina should subsidize the Piedmont Triad International Airport operations of Honda for 9.4 million dollars while local companies go begging in September 2011.
- Phoenix Airport Kicks Off Capital Plan With $423M of New Money, Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p8
The article reports that the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport will finance the first phase of a planned $1.47 billion, five-year capital improvement program with proceeds from the May 2008 fourth week's negotiated sale of $423 million of senior-lien revenue bonds by the Phoenix Civic...
- San Francisco International to Revisit $323M Refunding. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;6/28/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33540, p3
The article reports that the San Francisco International Airport in California will sell 323 million dollars of its debt to refund outstanding revenue bonds scheduled on June 30, 2011.
- FAA Asked to Settle Charlotte Airport Dispute. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Charlotte, N.C., wants the FAA to settle a lengthy governance dispute between local and state officials over Charlotte Douglas International Airport.