Missouri Seeks RFPs for Unemployment Deal
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p11
The article presents an advertisement of requests for proposals of bonds in the U.S.
- Atlanta looks to clear legal hurdles for pension deal; seeks underwriters. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p3
Focuses on the city of Atlanta's solicitation of proposals from underwriters on how to sell a $400 million taxable pension bond issue. Advertisement placed by the city in `The Bond Buyer'; Mayor Bill Campbell's rationale behind the sale; Questions over the sale's legality in Georgia; Background...
- Missouri Agency Goes Competitive For $140M Road Bond Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to bid for the 140 million dollars refunding of top-rated senior-lien state road bonds to achieve six percent to seven percent in present-value savings in the state.
- JTC Wants to Kill Advance Refundings. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p1
The article reports on the proposals regarding advance refunding of tax-exempt governmental and 501(c)(3) bonds, which would be eliminated. It would facilitate the use of tax-exempt bonds to finance professional sports stadiums, under 70 options proposed in a study of ways to close the estimated...
- Bond Issue Would Benefit Colleges. Kennedy, Mike // American School & University Exclusive Insight;10/10/2012, p4
The article examines the bond referendum in New Jersey in which voters will decide whether to approve a 750-million dollar bond proposal for the state's higher education facilities. The proposal calls for 300 million dollars in funding to go to public research universities like Rutgers while...
- UTAH: 1-15 Bonds on the Table. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/3/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33054, p9
The article focuses on the call of a coalition of Utah County legislators, mayors and commissioners for the approval of bond issuance in Utah. The coalition has urged the state lawmakers to sanction issuing bonds to start working on the $5 billion of improvements to Interstate 15. The coalition...
- Texas seeks advisor for stranded cost deal as appeal looms. Catton, Grant // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p7
Reports that the Public Utility Commission of Texas is seeking an advisor for the pending electricity cost bond offering of CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric. Bidding period for the deal; Documents to be submitted by the advisor; Appeal for the financing order of the deal.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32532, p13
The article presents a calendar regarding requests for proposals that have been issued in the U.S. The due date for a request for proposal for bond counsel services of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin is January 4, 2007. The Bond Counsel Services published their proposal for the District of Columbia...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32287, p13
A calendar and schedule is presented for Requests for Proposals by bond issuers in the United States. The County of Westchester, New York is seeking Bond Counsel Services. The Ohio Public Facilities Commission is seeking Policy, Procedures and Practices Review services. Miami-Dade County,...