Developers Link Miami Arena Bid to $1.5 Billion Development Plan
- Sam Boymelgreen, clearing his family name. VOIEN, GUELDA // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Feb2014, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p44
The article profiles Sam Boymelgreen, a real estate developer with his family being in the real estate industry. It mentions that Sam's father Shaya was also a well-known real estate developer in New York City and can be credited with building more than 2,500 residential units in Manhattan. It...
- Bank's woes hurt developer. Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;9/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that developer Shaya Boymelgreen used his real estate expertise to help the LibertyPointe Bank, which he co-founded four years ago. The majority of the bank's loans are related to real estate. He was once ranked as one of the most prolific dealmakers. The bank faces problems...
- THAT WAS THEN... // Regeneration & Renewal;4/7/2010, p40
The article focuses on the selection of the Bristol Waterside Arena as preferred developer for an arena near the city's Temple Meads station in England.
- Power tools. Valade, Carole // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/29/96, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p26
Reports on real estate developments related to the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Zoning changes; Property-subordination agreement; Underdevelopment of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Sioux Nation Seeks to Buy Sacred Land. CEDAR, CHERYL // American Indian Report;Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
The article discusses efforts of the Great Sioux Nation to save their sacred land Pe'Sla from being auctioned on August 25, 2012 and opened for development.
- Mount Vernon hotel-arena construction 2 years off. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;04/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p22
Focuses on the two-year schedule of a hotel and arena development project in Mount Vernon, New York which began in March 2000. Cost of the project; Viability of the project in filling a property market demand in the area.
- Stanhope jv in talks for Croydon arena. // Estates Gazette;3/12/2005, Issue 510, p33
Reports on the negotiation between real estate developer Stanhope and Schroders for the development of an arena on the Croydon Gateway site in Surrey, England. Financial problem faced by the developers on the planned development; Demand of the Croydon council on the development of an arena on...
- Stvanice's golden ice age past draws to a close with signing of deal. Rysankova, Irena // Prague Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p6
Reports the development of the ice hockey stadium Stvanice Islands into a swimming pool and leisure center in Prague, Czech Republic. Agreement between MeridianSpa and Prague City Council; Issues on the safety and environmental state of the stadium; Description on the stadium.
- Old Ballparks Don't Just Fade Away. O'Donnell, Paul; Memran, Michelle; Stefanakos, Victoria S. // Newsweek;10/18/1999, Vol. 134 Issue 16, p8
Mentions ballparks and sports stadiums being considered for replacement. Factors which make the facilities obsolete; Possible fate of Tiger Stadium in Detroit, Michigan, the Astrodome in Houston, Texas, County Stadium in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts and others.