MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 20
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 21. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p2
Presents key economic indicators in the U.S. for September 22, 2004. Housing starts; Building permits; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 17. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Presents charts showing the performance of economic indicators in the United States on November 17, 2004. Consumer price index; Housing starts; Building permits; Industrial production; Capacity utilization; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Forecasts from economists polled by...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 19. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p2
Presents charts on economic indicators and the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 19, 2001. Housing starts; Building permits; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 19. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p2
Presents a chart showing the economic indicators in the United States as of July 19, 2005. Housing starts; Building permits; Municipal bond index.
- Stop the world we want to get off. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/24/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p4
The article reflects on the implication of the decrease in housing starts and building permit issuances for citizens in the U.S. It notes that housing starts fell 3.7 percent in November 2007, while only 1,152 building permits were issued in the same period. It stresses that with fewer houses,...
- ERG New Zealand Index. // New Zealand Management;Sep2003, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p70
Presents a chart and several graphs on the Management-ERG index of economic activity for New Zealand for the second quarter of 2003. Increase in building permits for dwellings and motor vehicle registrations; Drop in unemployment rate; Issue rates of 90 day Treasury bills.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31843, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting securities market in the U.S. as of March 2004.
- Housing Starts Up 6.9%; Permlts Down 3.7%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p2
The article reports that the housing starts rose by 6.9 percent to an annual rate of 760,000 in June 2012 whereas the building permits dropped by 3.7 percent to an annual rate of 755,000 in the U.S.
- Vital signs. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p56
Reports on the volume of housing starts in the United States in September 1999. Drop in number of total building permits; 1.9 percent decline in single-family starts; Factors affecting housing starts.