MSRB Real-Time Plan
- Fed News Fails to Dampen Ongoing Rally. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/28/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33508, p2
The article reports that the news on the severe scarcity of issuance in the municipal market failed to dampen the ongoing rally of municipal yields in the U.S. It mentions that yields reached an 11th consecutive day of firming and asserts that it makes up for earlier losses. It affirms that...
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;9/16/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p77
Presents a chart depicting the performance of U.S. treasury bonds for the first week of September 2004.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p5
A chart is presented listing a bond anticipation note issued in Akron, Ohio for the week of February 9, 2015.
- Cook County Readies $507M Following Dual Downgrades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/15/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33131, p3
The article reports on the planned issuance of $507 million new-money and refunding general obligation (GO) bond in Cook County, Illinois. Following a dual downgrade of ratings, the county has revealed to enter the market with a million worth of GO issuance which will enclose taxable Build...
- Louisiana Tackles Bond-Related Bills as New Session Begins. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p4
The article reports that Louisiana began its fiscal 2006 legislative session on Monday and lawmakers immediately went to work on several bond-related bills, including one that would preclude the state from funding anything for a National Football League team. Other bills would give Louisiana...
- Portraits on U.S. Treasury Bills, Bonds, Notes, and Savings Bonds. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p117
The article presents information on the U.S. treasury bills, bonds, notes and saving bonds. Data is included on the U.S. Treasury discontinued issuing treasury bill, bond, and note certificates in 1986. Since then all issues of marketable treasury securities have been available only in...
- Securities Holdings and Transactions. // Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin;Apr2005, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p54
The article presents statistics related to securities holdings and transactions of the U.S. Some of the tables given in the article include: foreign transactions in securities and marketable U.S. treasury bonds and notes.
- End Of Week Slide In Ecuador. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p11
Deals with the performance of Ecuador's government bonds as of September 10, 2004. Information on the trading of the bond during the period; Amount of surplus in bond trading from January to July 2004; Amount of the country's foreign debt.
- VIRGINIA: Water-Sewer Deal on Tap. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;2/12/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p9
The article reports on the expected entry of Henrico County to the bond market with $72.9 million of water and sewer system refunding revenue bonds in a negotiated deal led by Morgan Keegan & Co. in Virginia. The proceeds of the Series 2009 bonds will be used to refund portions of the county's...