Pretty in turquoise
- MatchLight. Weinstein, Margery // Catalog Age;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p57
The article focuses on Seattle, Washington-based MatchLight, a Web catalog of 25,000 downloadable images for photographers. Launched in September 2002, the site offers backdrops ranging from home interiors to golf courses to outdoor terrain. The site receives 300-400 hits per day, with 15%-20%...
- Reaping Web rewards. Oberndorf, Shannon; Santo, Lisa // Catalog Age;03/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on a survey of the online catalog business in the United States. Sales growth; Costs of maintaining Web sites; Goals of businesses for offering online catalogs; Sources of design services; Management of Web sites; Challenges facing online catalog providers; Methods of generating Web...
- Holiday shopping with ease. Karagiannis, Konstantinos // Popular Electronics;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p17
Features several Internet sites recommended for online shopping during the Christmas season. Includes borders.com; Amazon.com; CDnow; Music Boulevard; Shopping.com.
- How to Launch an e-Catalog. Brooks, Lynda // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec2001-Jan2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p20
Presents tips for launching an electronic catalogs in the United States. Determinants of success in the Internet economy; Alternative ways in publishing information; Importance of an electronic commerce consultants in the online operations of companies.
- Avoiding costly online errors. Cotlier, Moira // Catalog Age;Sep2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p51
Reports on recommendations by experts on how to avoid costly online catalog errors. Testing for content and functionality; Beta testing; Extensive proofreading to prevent pricing and promotion mishaps; What to do in cases of glitches.
- The Cybercritic Visits Online Registries. // Catalog Age;Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p48
Evaluates several online registries. Information available at WeddingChannel.com; Products sold at the Pottery Barn cataloger; Selection of brand names at the Michael C. Fina website.
- Universal Wish Lists. K.M.K. // Catalog Age;Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p50
Features the online cataloger WishList.com, a provider of several products. Ability of customers to create wish lists; Implications of service provided for online marketers; Charges paid by retailers.
- REGISTERING for REVENUE. Kroll, Karen M. // Catalog Age;Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p47
Focuses on the effect of Internet gift registries for online marketers. Products sold by Universal Screen Arts catalogs; Implications for engaged couples and parents-to-be; Introduction of registry features by the company.
- Getting a Good Read on Copy. Cotlier, Moira // Catalog Age;03/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p41
Reports the enhancements in online catalogs of businesses in the United States. Use of interactive format to enhanced product offerings; Availability of product information at the Web site; Tips for marketers posting catalog copy online.