A feeling for furniture
- High interest. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p23
The article presents information on the Furniture and Home Accessories Fair that was held in Dublin, Ireland, during March 26-29. The fair attracted more than 5,000 visitors. There was 53 first time exhibitors, including Fatboy, One Bravo, Atleve Aps and Lo-Lights. A strong Asian inspired design...
- Formal dress was a hit at High Point. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2004, Issue 5386, p6
Highlights the International Home Furnishings Market at High Point in Great Britain. Theme of the exhibits; Use of vibrant colors to spice up interpretations of traditional shapes; Preferences of dining cabinets and tables' shapes.
- Fabric showcase. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p7
Reports on the fabric showcase that will be introduced at the Design Interiors trade fair on January 2005. Products that will be launched at the showcase; Companies that will participate in the event.
- Make sure you're ready for the big event. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p4
The article presents the author's views about 'The Furniture Show.' The Furniture Show, this year for the first time features the catalogues for sister events Furnishing Accessories, Collection, Design Interiors, The Lighting Show and Soft Furnishings. To make the most of your visit to The...
- Outlying rug showrooms work hard to lure buyers. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p43
Cites the marketing strategies employed by outlying rug showrooms during the October 2005 High Point marketing event in North Carolina. Partnership between Loloi Rugs and Accessories Abroad to create a specialty store environment; Integration of rugs and accents into room settings; Promotion of...
- Interior design market. // Interior Design;Oct94, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p66
Presents furniture collections. Office casegoods from Vitra; Chairs from Cassina; Perforated-metal bases from Intrex; Pitagora from Galleria Frau; M200 sconce from Metalum; Vinyl materials from Innovations; Sofa, chairs and chaise from Dakota Jackson; Textile from Geiger Brickel;...
- Industrial. SABA, KIM // Sew News;Dec2016/Jan2017, Issue 356, p70
The article mentions several important issues for interior designers to put in mind when attempting to achieve the look of industrial interior design. Topics mentioned include mixture of wood, metal, and leather in a house, selection of warm neutral tones that include shades of gray paired with...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"