- Unruly crowds end crusade early. // Christianity Today;1/9/95, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p57
Reports that Fort Worth Assemblies of God evangelist Michael D. Evans fled after two days of a scheduled five-day crusade in Phnom Penh because of threats to his life. Participants of the crusade; Feedback from international ministry director Greg Mauro.
- No Fear of Police. // New American (08856540);1/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p41
The article provides information on the incidents which caused the death of an 18-year old Michael Evans in Troy, Michigan on September 27, 2007.
- Drop in interest rates could give a boost to the building industry. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p10
Reports on Michael Evans of E&Y Kenneth Leventhal Real Estate Group's claim that the drop in interest rates has boosted the building industry.
- BIOGRAPHIES. // Jesus, Fads & the Media: The Passion & Popular Culture;2005, p112
The article profiles author Michael Evans and consultants Marcus J. Borg and Robert K. Johnson of the book "Jesus, Fads & the Media: The Passion & Popular Culture."
- The Queer. Evans, Michael // Red Cedar Review;2011, Vol. 46, p198
The short story "The Queer" by Michael Evans is presented.
- Michael P. Evans D.D.S., M.S. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p205
Profiles Sarasota, Florida-based periodontist Michael P. Evans. Indications of periodontitis; Most requested procedure of Evans; Significance of oral surgery conducted by Evans.
- Poggle and the Treasure. McKulski, Kristen // Booklist;12/1/2011, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p69
Reviews the book "Poggle and the Treasure" by Michael Evans
- Evans joins Wharton board. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan94, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p16
Reports that Ernst & Young Real Estate Advisory Services' Michael Evans is joining the advisory board of the Wharton Real Estate Center in Philadelphia. Basis of an invitation to join the board.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2011, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p50
The article announces several promotions which include Brent Cobb as vice president of safety and quality at Miller Transporters Inc., Michael Evans as president of Polar Service Centers and Joe Dowling as engineering manager at OPW Fuel Management Systems Inc.