- Dorma and Pin Mill copying case settled. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p4
Reports on the lawsuit settlement between soft furnishings firm Pin Mill Textiles and Dorma Group regarding bedlinen designs.
- Students named in design award contest. // Home Textiles Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p22
Reports on the winners in the for the 2003 Virginia Jackson Design Award contest, which is sponsored annually by the International Textile Market Association. Winners for the jacquard category; Winners for the print category; Winners for the dobbies category; Criteria used for judging the designs.
- Conran & Partners in bed with Dorma Group. // Design Week;10/7/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that design consultancy firm Conran & Partners has entered into a collaboration with bed linen manufacturer Dorman Group to create its first range of bedroom and bathroom products. Dorma has a five-year agreement with Conran and will be expanding the range across...
- Dorma shows at home. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to British Home furnishings company Dorma. Exhibition of bedwear designs at its showroom in Manchester, England; Production of a brochure; Advertising.
- Dorma launches 1997 catalogue. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the introduction of a catalogue by the Dorma company. Contents of the catalogue.
- Dorma turns on to Intohome. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the show room of Dorma Group.
- Gun lockers. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p234
Presents information on The Dorma Group, a company that provides gun locker devices and equipment to correctional facilities in the United States.
- Cotton call. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/25/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 37, p12
Announces Cotton Inc.'s acceptance of fabric entries for its 17th annual Textile Designer Awards. Program's recognition of the designer's ability to add aesthetic creativity and functional effectiveness to all-cotton apparel and home fabrics products.
- Cotton Inc. presents textile design winners. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/11/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 89, p20
Provides information on the winners of the textile designs in Cotton Incorporated's 1998 Textile Design Awards. Implication of the Design Awards on the business plan of the company; Concerns of cotton growers despite the strong demand of United States cotton; Factors that helped the success of...