Retail inflation reaches new high
- Marginal rise in retail inflation. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/13/2015, p9
The article reports on the upward movement of the retail inflation rate to five per cent in December 2014 in India following the increase of prices of some food items such as fruits and vegetables.
- Slovenia's inflation slows, retail sales fall. // Regional Today;04/02/2013, p1
The article reports on the weak annual inflation rate and the decline of retail sales in Slovenia posted in March 2013, according to the Statistical Office.
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the political, economic and business environment risks in Mexico. Most Mexican retailers have agreed to reduce prices on a range of basic household goods as part of a government-back initiative to fight inflation. The country has scored 54.8 in the business environment...
- Below-cost Legislation, Price Competition and Inflation in French Retailing. Colla, Enrico // European Retail Digest;Winter2004, Issue 44, p31
Focuses on below-cost legislation, price competition and inflation in French retailing. Price levels in supermarkets and hypermarkets; Reduction in the intensity of price competition in the retail industry; Increase in non-price competition.
- Greener fourth quarter expected for retailers. L.J. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/16/96, Vol. 43 Issue 38, p19
Forecasts the performance of the retail trade in Long Island, New York for the fourth quarter of 1996. Economic indicators; Sales forecasts; Retail trade performance for the first three quarters of 1996; Inflation rates; Positive impact of a healthy stock market.
- China's retail sector surges ahead. // Market: Asia Pacific;Sep2005, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the growth of retail sales in China in July 2005. Percentage of the sales growth posted by the retail sector; Effect on the economic condition of the country; Impact of the increased retail sales on consumer income and inflation rate.
- CZECH REPUBLIC RETAIL. // Market: Europe;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Presents a chart showing Czech household expectations for the rate of inflation along with changes in the Czech retail sales index
- Czech consumers spending in spite of high oil prices. // Market: Europe;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Presents updates in the retail industry of the Czech Republic as of November 2005. Decline in retail sales since 1999; Overall decline of household expectations about inflation; Increase in Czech consumer retail spending.
- LATEST DATA RELEASES. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Mar2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
The article presents information on consumer and producer inflation in South Africa for the period of November and December 2006. Consumer prices excluding mortgage repayments were steady at 5.0% year-on-year (y-o-y) in December and inflation remains benign. Seasonally adjusted manufacturing...