- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p6
Reports on the increase in retail sales of Next during the 14 weeks up to May 8, 2004.
- High street staples clamour for park space. Cavanagh, Elaine // Estates Gazette;11/1/2003, Issue 344, p83
Focuses on the growing fashion chains in retail parks in Great Britain. Views of several executives on the growth of fashion chains in retail parks; Reasons of retailers for attracting investors; Information on the out-of-town market of Next. INSETS: Next leads the way;Limited space boosts...
- NEXT plc SWOT Analysis. // NEXT PLC SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of NEXT PL is presented.
- NEXT plc SWOT Analysis. // NEXT PLC SWOT Analysis;9/29/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of NEXT PLC is presented.
- The big Next thing. Wheatley, Catherine // Estates Gazette;5/25/2002, Issue 221, p60
Presents information on the performance of the fashion retailer Next. Competitors of the company; Details of its product line; Number of stores; Corporate strategy; List of the top 15 clothing and footwear retailers for 1999 to 2001.
- DATAMONITOR: NEXT plc. // NEXT PLC SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
The article presents a corporate profile of Leicester, England-based retailer Next PLC. It mentions the products offered by the company including clothing, accessories, footwear and home products. It also offers details on Next's financial performance as of January 2009, number of employees and...
- DATAMONITOR: NEXT plc. // NEXT PLC SWOT Analysis;Jan2012, p1
A company profile of Next PLC, which is a retailer offering clothing, footwear, accessories and home products, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes...
- Next signs giant prelet at Westmoor Park scheme . // Estates Gazette;5/17/2003, Issue 320, p36
Reports that retailer Next has signed up for a prelet at Westmoor Park of Highbridge Properties in Doncaster, England. Land area to be leased by Next at Westmoor Park; Cost of the lease for Next; Use of the property for Next.
- Next to increase homeware retail space. // Cabinet Maker;4/3/2009, Issue 5631, p5
The article reports on the move of Next PLC to expand its homeware retail space in Great Britain. It notes that Next has opened 10 stand-alone home stores, in which the retailers believed have all been successful apart from one that is situated in a city. The retailer also plans to open a total...