- Johnstons. // Interior Design;2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p174
The article provides information on wool coverlets from English interior designer Nina Campbell. The patterns of the wool throws include: Gingham; Ching, a large-scale, asymmetrical stripe; Tartan, and Ragtime, a barcode stripe.
- Joint effort for Nina Campbell. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p4
Reports on the partnership between Nina Campbell Furniture and Arthur Brett in the U.S. Distribution of the upholstery range by Arthur Brett; Schedule for relaunching the collection; Duration of the launch.
- Editor's Picks. // House Beautiful;May2004, Vol. 146 Issue 5, p136
Presents several furniture pieces. Barlow settee from Martha Stewart Signature Furniture; Brewster tub chair from Nina Campbell Furniture; Davis drop-leaf side table from the Thomas O'Brien collection for Hickory Chair.
- WALLPAPER CLOSETS. // House Beautiful;Jan2009, Vol. 151 Issue 1, p18
The article evaluates several wall coverings including Milton in Multi-Pinks from Sandberg Inc., Huguenot Stripe in Color o6 from Nina Campbell Furniture, and Hick's Hexagon in Sage/Grey from Cole and Son.
- Fashion Leading Utility at Stein Mart. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;11/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p10
The article focuses on the expected business growth of Stein Mart, a furniture manufacturer. The company has forecasted a growth in their sales related to home furnishings, particularly Nina Campbell line of home decor furniture. Due to the holiday selling season business is expected to grow in...
- Brisbane: Plan X. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the leasing of a two-level showroom in a commercial building transformed by architect Robert Riddel into a life/work/sales zone for designers located in Brisbane, Australia to Jim Spires' Plan X contemporary furniture showroom. Shane Thompson and Kirsti Simpson as designers of the fitout.
- Pacific Energy Center features lighting classroom, laboratories. Linn, C. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, supplement p17
Offers a look at Pacific Gas and Electric Company's Pacific Energy Center, designed by architects Robinson Mills & Williams of San Francisco. It features interactive displays, a lighting classroom and laboratories to teach the public and professionals about energy efficiency. Space; Lighting...
- Yes, a plumber's showroom. Miodonski, Bob // Contractor Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p19
Features E.J. Whelan & Co. division Town & Country Bath's showroom in Washington, D.C. Brand name merchandise displayed; Advantages of the showroom over its competitors; Projected showroom-related sales for 1995; Features of the showroom.
- New York. Friedman, Diana // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep98, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p130
Presents information on various showrooms for gifts items and home decors in New York City, New York. Products sold by Herend; Expansion of CFC-Daum; Relocation of B. Shackman & Co. and the Hoya Crystal.