Legal row settled
- Blaze guts company's warehouse and offices. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2008, Issue 5597, p3
The article reports on the fire that devastated the warehouse and office facilities of CPW Furniture in East Sussex, England. More than 150 firefighters were called to fight the blaze that began at 5:30 a.m. on July 17, 2008 and left the main 160,000-square-foot building totally gutted. The...
- CPW to move streamlined Bradgate range abroad. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2006, Issue 5511, p3
The article reports on the move of CPW Furniture to move production of its Bradgate furniture product to Bulgaria. The company aims to offer wide range of furniture products and to increase its profitability. CPW will offer around 100 pieces from the original Bradgate collection. In addition, it...
- Reasons to be cheerful. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p82
Interviews Sophie Patel, consultant technologist for Link International Interiors. Reason for entering the business; Achievement; Last book read.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p5
The article reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Screen panel provider Grilles Direct has been bought by wood furniture supplier Winther Browne. Furniture maker Shackletons has decided to relocate from Batley, West Yorkshire to Dewsbury, Huddersfield. Link...
- Eastern green promise. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2008, Issue 5572, p4
The article reports on the awareness of Chinese furniture manufacturers on considering the environment on top of their production agenda, according to importer Link International company in Great Britain. The firm will launch its Stewardship Council certified products through its Christian...
- Household name goes bust. // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2014, Issue 5886, p7
The article offers information on the liquidation process entered by an East Sussex, England-based supplier of pine furniture, CPW Furniture Ltd.
- Christian Harold brand bought by Bite Mobel. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Wiltshire, England-based Link International Interiors by Swedish furniture company Bitc Mobel AB. It notes that the buyout will result to a combined annual sales of almost Â£50 million and will ensure a stronger supply chain for the furniture market in...
- CPW. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p40
The article offers brief information on the Convex Range home furnishings from CPW Furniture Ltd.
- CPW. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p44
The article offers brief information on Rough Sawn range of bedroom furniture from CPW Furniture Ltd.