DFW Airport's $207 Million Sale Is 5-6 Times Oversubscribed
- DFW Revisits Market With $207M for Capital Improvements. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p38
Reports on the board of directors of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Texas' approval of joint revenue improvement bonds to finalize financing for a capital development program. Comments of airport senior executive vice president Kevin Cox on improvement plans for the airport; Total...
- New-Issue Volume Notes. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p34
The article offers information on the new-issue volume tables that are based on data from the database of Thomson Reuters research firm and compiled by "The Bond Buyer" periodical in October 29, 2010 in the U.S.
- Pushing maturities to 1,000 years. Lanchner, David // Global Finance;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the modification of maturity of bonds to one thousand years pioneered by Republic New York Corporation. Implications of long maturities in the money market; Reasons for prolonging maturities; Reaction of investors to the modified maturity.
- Perpetual notion that it's time for return to basics. North, Kim // Money Marketing;
The article reports on the plan by the British Debt Management Office to issue a consultation on a new issuance of perpetual gilts that have no fixed redemption date and long-dated sovereign bonds with maturity date of 50 years or more.
- Greenville, S.C., Schools and Massachusetts Lead Primary Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31346, p7
Reports the issuance of a Massachusetts general obligation offering and a revenue bond sale by a nonprofit organization for the Greenville County, South Carolina School District. Serial bonds maturity of the deals; Ratings given to the South Carolina bonds; Purchase of specialty-state paper.
- Tax-free bond yields reach highest levels since last April. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p50
Reports the increasing levels of the tax-free bond yields in Indianapolis, Indiana. Growth of the maturities; Uncertainty on the duration of recovery; Reduction of inflationary prospects.
- PRASA Extends Loan Two Months. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;3/6/2015, p19
The article reports that the maturity of Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA) bond anticipation notes has been extended through the agreement entered into by PRASA with BancoPopular and Oriental Bank.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Are Narrowly Mixed. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;11/13/2014, p38
The article reports on the 4.39 percent increase in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index as of November 13, 2014.
- Targeting Covered Bonds. // Research;Jul2012, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p24
The article offers information regarding covered bonds (COBO) and the rules governing the covered bond market which includes maturity duration, their indexing and the net expense ratio.