Bond Buyer Yield Indexes End Mixed in an 'Unusual Lull' for Data-Filled Week
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p44
Reports on the performance of the bonds market in the United States. Municipal bond index; Average yield; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Treasury bills;Corporate bond index.
- Indexes All Rise; Quiet Market Waits for Employment Figures. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p35
Reports on the "Bond Buyer" weekly yield indexes in the United States as of May 7, 2004. Revenue bond index; Municipal bond index; Economic factors affecting the bond indexes.
- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of New Supply. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p26
The article reports that the yield of 10-year benchmark municipal bonds has declined on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include the factors behind the decline, the ratio between 10-year municipal bonds and Treasury bills and the amount of negotiated deals expected for the week of June 8, 2015....
- Muni Prices Strengthen; New Issues Hit Screens. Weitzman, Aaron; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;4/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34292, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were stronger, according to traders, as yields on some maturities were off by as much as two basis points on the intermediate and long ends.
- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of $7.3B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p15
The article reports that yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. fell on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include yields on 10-year and 30-year municipal general obligations, the factors behind the decline, the ratio of 10-year municipal bonds to Treasury bills, and the amount of negotiated deals...
- Municipal Bonds Finish Out Week Slightly Weaker. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;7/31/2015, p29
The article reports on U.S. municipal bond market updates as of July 31, 2015. Topics discussed include the yield decline recorded for 10-year and 30-year general obligation bonds, the reduced yield on 2-year, 10-year, and 30-year U.S. Treasury notes, and the bond yield adjustments made by the...
- Munis Close Unchanged as Quarter-End Nears. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/30/2015, p25
The article reports that prices of top-rated municipal bonds closed unchanged in the last week of March 2015. Topics discussed include a decline in the yield on the two-year Treasury note, a claim by Bank of America Merrill Lynch that a new muni issuance was nearly 40 billion U.S. dollars in...
- Munis Strengthen as Market Looks at Quiet Week. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34434, p1
Municipal bonds were stronger at mid-session in quiet dealings, according to traders, as yields on some top-rated maturities weakened by as much as two basis points.
- Prices Steady as Market Prepares for New Issuance. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;4/13/2015, p18
The article reports that prices of top-rated municipal bonds were unchanged at mid-session of April 13, 2015. Topics discussed include steady yield on the 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation (GO) and the yield on the 30-year GO and mixed results for Treasury prices. Expectations of an...