MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 15
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 12. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Presents charts on municipal bond trading in the United States on May 12, 2004. Economic indicators; Import prices; International trade; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article presents statistical data on economic indicators. Some of the indicators are consumer price index, government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- Munis Finish Flat Despite Early Tone After Greenspan Expresses Concerns. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. after Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan expressed concern about the rising asset prices. Comments of economists regarding the central bank's forecasts and monetary policy; Statement of Mike Moran, chief economist at...
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the market performance of municipal bonds, economic indicators, and the prices of government securities in the U.S. as of October 16, 2006.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34436, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 17/32 to yield 2.30, up 3/3230-year: 99 3/32 to yield 3.05, down 2/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 6/32, unch The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 12/31) Total: $7.531 billion, up $1.998 billionCompetitive: $3.416 billion, up $763.0 millionNegotiated:...
- Munis, Treasuries Both Reverse Rally as Data Comes in Stronger Than Expected. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p2
Reports on the growth in municipal bond activity and business conditions in the U.S. in 2004. Indicators of declines in bond prices and increases in yield; Secondary market activity; Trends in government bond market; Market and economic indicators.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 15. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p2
The article presents information about economic indicators and prices of bonds in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. The Empire State Manufacturing Index stood at 19.8 for November 2004, marginally below the forecast figure of 20.0, compared with 17.4 for last month. The forecasts represent the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p32
The article presents market indicators in the United States. These include short-term tax-exempt yields; securities prices; municipal market data general obligation yields; visible supply; general obligation bond prices; reoffering yields; municipal market yields, municipal bond index and...