T-Bill Auction To Raise $2B New Cash
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 2.620% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury has auctioned two-year notes in Washington.
- TABLE PDO-3. Offerings of Marketable Securities Other than Regular Weekly Treasury Bills. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p43
Presents a chart depicting the auction results of marketable securities other than the regular weekly U.S. Treasury bills from April 2004 to March 2005.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p2
Reports on the U.S. Department of the Treasury's auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills for March 25, 2004.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.140% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports on the four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 2.820% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32925, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury auctioned $31 billion of two-year notes with a 2 3/4% coupon at a 2.820% yield, a price of 99.864799. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.42. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 44.86%. The median yield was 2.770% and the low yield was...
- Treasury to Offer $45B Of 63-Day Bills. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32982, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Department of the Treasury will auction $45 billion of 63-day bills, which are dated October 16, 2008 and are due December 18, on October 15.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will raise $979 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $33.021 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $6.994B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32617, p33
The article announces the decision of the Treasury Department to pay down $6.994 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on April 30, 2007 by issuing $25 billion in the U.S. Proceeds of the sale will be used to refund the $31.994 billion of maturing securities. The...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.100% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the auction of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Over $25 billion of four-week bills were being auctioned at 0.100% high yield and a price of 99.992222. The coupon equivalent was 0.101% while the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.00. Tenders at the high rate were...