June PPI Fall 0.3%; Core Rate Up 0.2%
- Producer prices fall in Sept. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/16/2014, pA02
The producer price index eased 0.1%, defying expectations for a 0.1% gain. For the year, prices now stand 1.6% higher, down from 1.8% in Aug. Excluding food and energy, the Sept. figures were flat, and the yearly change is 1.8%.
- Npower tariff asks people to risk it. // Utility Week;2/2/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p9
The article reports on an experimental tariff launched by Npower for domestic customers that follows the highs and lows of the wholesale energy market in Great Britain. The tariff uses Heren Energy's wholesale gas and electricity price indices. It cites the reasons of Npower for launching the...
- Recalculated Seasonal Adjustment Factors and Relative Importance Figures to be Available on February 13, 2015. // PPI Detailed Report;Oct2014, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p8
The article focuses on the recalculated seasonal adjustment factors and relative importance figures which will be available on February 13, 2015.
- French producer prices. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/21/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of French producer prices in November 2015 and the rise of prices in the same period in the country.
- Producer price index up 0.2%; core rate flat. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p2
Reports on the slight increase in the United States producer price index in March 1999 due to energy and food prices.
- Producer Price Index Release Dates. // PPI Detailed Report;Feb2014, Vol. 18 Issue 2, pii
The article presents the release dates of the 2014 Producer Price Index data.
- German producer prices up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/22/2013, pA02
September wholesale prices rose 0.3%, higher than the 0.1% monthly gain forecast. That followed a 0.1% dip in August. It was the first rise since January and was mostly due to a sharp increase in energy costs. Prices were 0.5% lower than in the same period a year ago.
- Utilities lukewarm on new power exchange. Hobson, Steve // Utility Week;6/22/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p6
The article reports that the Power Trading Forum (PTF) has invited firms to submit proposals to operate a British wholesale power exchange. The PTF anticipated to complete the selection of firms by September 2007. It consists of a wholesale prompt power market and price index, a linked auction...
- Construction Materials Cost to Remain High. // Rock Products;Jan2007, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the decline in construction material costs in the U.S. in November 2006 based on the December Producer Price Index of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The index for construction materials and components decreased by 0.5 percent during the period. Despite the price...