- LAUREN booth. // New Statesman;2/11/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4574, p63
Uncovers truth about some soldiers serving Great Britain.
- RESOURCES. // Soldiers;May2005, Vol. 60 Issue 5, special section p15
Provides information related to military service of soldiers in the United States.
- Year in Review. // Soldiers;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p2
Reports developments related to soldiers as of year 2002. Deployment of U.S. forces to the Philippines to train and provide intelligence to Philippine soldiers; Death of soldiers during a special forces training exercise; Mission of the Operation Anaconda.
- The Modern Soldier - A Key Enabler Across a Broad Range of Missions. Merklinghaus, Dennis-P. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, preceding p3
In this article the author presents an insight into determining ways to effectively manage Armed Forces and to make the soldier more agile, more lethal and more responsive.
- Defense Forces. // Bangladesh Country Review;2013, p77
The article focuses on the defense forces of Bangladesh with details on military data, mandatory service terms, and capabilities.
- Gurkhas face army job losses. // Eastern Eye;1/31/2014, Issue 1236, p7
The article reports that more than 1500 military personnel will lose their jobs in a final round of redundancies aimed at reshaping Great Britain's armed forces.
- Let's Arm the Forces. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Feb2010, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p84
The article reviews the article "Let's Arm the Forces," by B. Tillman, which appeared in the periodical "Proceedings" in January 2010.
- It's All About the Soldier. // Army Magazine;May2008, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p78
Photographs of different militaries in action and on different assignments are presented.
- MONUMENT MAN. Greenwald, Bill // Civil War Times;Apr2016, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Sarah Beetham's article "Town Square Soldiers" in the February 2016 issue.