Celebrating the Snow
- Bouncing, pizza and critters equals a full day of fun. Mcgregor, Susie // Eastern Door;2/17/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p17
The article provides information on the air bounce and reptile show for children that took place during the 2012 Winter Carnival in Kahnawake, Quebec.
- Winter Carnival wraps up for another year. Deer, Jessica // Eastern Door;2/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p25
The article reports on the closing of the 18th annual Winter Carnival of the Kahnawake Youth Center (KYC), which was held on February 9-19, 2011 in Kahnawake, Quebec.
- Culture sparkles in Montreal's winter. // Xtra (Toronto);3/8/2012, Issue 714, p27
The article features the Montreal en Lumiere winter festival in Quebec in February 2012.
- Cayuga County Chills. Corbett, Kevin // Syracuse New Times;2/29/2012, Issue 2131, p4
The article discusses the Auburn winter festival titled "Ignite the Winter" to be held in Cayuga County, New York on March 2, 2012.
- Christchurch icy spell. // Travel Daily;5/2/2014, p7
The article previews the New Zealand IceFest that will be shown during the month of September 2014.
- WinterFest. // Alaska Business Monthly;Feb2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p105
The article offers information on Winterfest, an annual recreational event by the Denali National Park Service which will be held on February 22-24, 2013 at Denali National Park & Preserve in Alaska.
- Party hearty this winter. Dalby, Ron // Alaska Business Monthly;Dec96, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p36
Highlights events to look forward to during the winter season in Alaska and the activities designed to pump up the economies of communities in the province. Includes a monthly calendar of events which features a motorized parade of lights through downtown in Talkeetna in December 1996; Willow...
- Winterfest 2014 Celebrates "Alaska's Longest Season" At Denali National Park And Preserve. Burnett, Jim // National Parks Traveler;2/11/2014, p1
The article discusses the Denali Winterfest to be held on February 21-23, 2014 at the Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska to mark the longest season of winter which will feature a potluck dinner, music and dance.
- Super-Sized Sculptures. Firestone, Matthew D. // National Geographic Traveler;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p72
The article provides information on the winter festival in Sapporo, Japan.