The Wild Life
- 2016 Who Speaks for Wolf. Shultz, Rob // International Wolf;Summer2016, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p3
The author features Kirsty Peake who spend days in Yellowstone National Park's northern range each winter to search for wolves. Topics covered include her enthusiasm in searching for wolves, her role as a wolf advocate in Great Britain and as writer on topics of wolf education and her selection...
- Who's Afraid? Kirkland, Wallace W. // Field & Stream;May2001, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p98
Relates experiences of encounter between humans and wolves in Canada. Trace on the origin of human fear against wolves; Avoidance of human scent; Danger posed by man to the animals.
- New Journal. // Anthrozoos;Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p309
The article offers information on the journal "Sloth: A Journal of Emerging Voices in Human-Animal Studies" which describes human animal interactions.
- Research on the human-animal bond. Sinclair, Diane; Harbottle, Michael; Green, Roger // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/29/2014, Vol. 174 Issue 13, p334
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding human-animal relationship by Mills and Hall in the March 15, 2014 issue.
- Why do we swoon over cuddly animals? Chen, Anna // New Internationalist;Oct2010, Issue 436, p61
The article presents the author's opinions on human emotions regarding the nurturing behavior and death of animals and suggests that humans are like animals.
- HELP IN HEALING. ROSE, MIRELLE // Guideposts;Sep2015, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p75
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Kitty Silverwings" by Patti Ansuini published in February 2015 issue about her bond with her horse which helped her in her battle with throat cancer.
- Ask Rick. // Ranger Rick;Feb2012, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p13
The article presents questions and answers related to animals including whether animal behavior is influenced by music, cross-species contamination and lizards, and a threat assessment of bobcats toward humans.
- The cosmic incident report. Christensen, Liana Joy // Griffith Review;May2012, Issue 36, p189
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience on dealing with a dog who entered his house.
- INTRODUCTION TO SPECIAL ISSUE - ANIMAL-HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS: COMFORTING, HEALING, AND TRANSFORMING, PART TWO. Potts, Marilyn K. // Reflections: Narratives of Professional Helping;Winter2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the importance of animals in human lives, views on the problematic behaviors in dogs, and the friendship and healing brought about by unconditional love and companionship between people and animals.