Idaho Air Guard helps test stackable pallets
- Nigerian AF C-130H-30 Completes Rebuild. Lofting, Chris // Aviation News;Jul2014, p14
A photograph is presented showing the C-130H-30 Hercules NAF 918 aircraft of the Nigerian Air Force in its second test flight from the Cambridge Airport in Great Britain on May 15, 2014.
- COAST GUARD AIRCRAFT. // Sea Power;Jan2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p127
Features various aircrafts of the U.S. Coast Guard. Speed of the HC-130 Hercules; Range of the commercial Falcon 20 modified HU-25 medium-range search-and-rescue turbo-jet aircraft; Features of the HH-65 helicopter.
- C-130J makes first flight as testing accelerates. McKenna, James T. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/15/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 16, p62
Informs that the Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems C-130J military transport has completed its first flight. Program officials' preparations to accelerate the revamped aircraft; The C-130J-30 destined for the United Kingdom's Royal Air Force; Details of the tests.
- The J-model family is complete. Daniel, Christopher // Airforce Magazine;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the completion of the CC-130J Hercules fleet of the Royal Canadian Air Force. The author mentions that the fleet, which is the 17th and final aircraft of the nation's Hercules fleet, will be launched on May 11, 2012 at 8 Wing Trenton, Ontario. He adds that the capabilities...
- C-130. Froeschner, Christopher P. // Flying Safety;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 62 Issue 1/2, p15
Details the accidents involving C-130 transport planes of the U.S. Air Force during year 2005. Number of fatalities related to MC-130 accidents; Causes of the accidents; Problems that should be addressed in order to prevent aircraft mishaps.
- Israel Requesting $1.9 Billion Sale of Nine C-130J-30 Aircraft. // Defense Daily;8/4/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the request of the Israeli government for nine C-130J-30 aircraft from Lockheed Martin (LMT) and its associated equipment and services for a total of $1.9 billion. The government has also asked for six Rolls-Royce AE 2100D3 spare engines, nine AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning...
- COAST GUARD AIRCRAFT. // Sea Power;Jan2006, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p136
The article looks at the features and functions of the United States Coast Guard. The HC-130 Hercules is a long-range search-and-logistics turboprop aircraft which can transport up to 86 passengers, 50,000 pounds of cargo and large quantities of rescue/survival and oil pollution-control...
- Endgame Nearing? Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/15/2009, Vol. 170 Issue 24, p56
The article deals with the plan of France to consider leasing or buying C-130J transports as part of a plan to meet urgent airlift requirements until its receives its first A400M units. The A400M is four years behind schedule and prime contractor EADS and its Airbus Military Aircraft Division...
- Canada Gives Lockheed Martin $1.4 Billion Order For 17 C-130J Transports. // Defense Daily;1/18/2008, Vol. 237 Issue 12, p3
This article reports on a contract received by Lockheed Martin from the Canadian government in 2008 to provide C-130J Super Hercules airlifters and other items. According to Lockheed Martin vice president, they are extremely proud that the C-130J has been selected as Canada's next tactical...