- Electrical equipment industry retains "sparkle.". // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 120 Issue 12, p134
The article reports on the performance of India's electrical equipment industry in the first quarter of the year 2010-2011, according to P. V. Krishna, director general of Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers Association (IEEMA). According to Krishna, the sector was able to maintain...
- FULL SPECTRUM. // Wireless Design & Development;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p6
Features several electronic products in the United States. Operation of flexible cable assemblies from Storm-Microwave; Specifications of the Series 0402 inductor from API Delevan; Performance of the surface-mountable Micro DC/DC Converter from Taiyo Yuden.
- Gadgets galore at Hong Kong fair. WILSON, DAVE // Design Engineering;Dec98, p16
Presents information on electronic gadgets featured at the 1998 Electronics trade fair in Hong Kong, China. Computer from Seiko Instruments that can be worn on the wrist; Legacy 2000 facsimile machine from Internet Magic.
- Power Attenuator Project. Weber, Gerald // Guitar Player;Aug2010, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p132
The article presents the plans for making a two-stage power attenuator.
- NEW GEAR. // Poptronics;Feb2001, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
Presents electronic devices. Digital multimeter; Audio analyzer; Illuminated magnifier; Cable analyzer; Speech-recognition tools.
- New products. // Electronics Now;Apr98, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p24
Presents several electronic apparatus. Create & Share Camera Pack from Intel Corp.; Model D-488 digital multimeter from HC Protek Inc.; Embedded controller board developed by Mosaic Industries Inc.
- PICTURE GALLERIES. // Electronics Weekly;9/7/2011, Issue 2478, p27
Several photographs are presented including Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Congatec embedded board and wing morphing UAV from UCSD.
- ATE. // Test & Measurement World;Apr2000, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p82
Features ATE equipment. MDA/functional tester from CheckSum; Semiconductor probe cleaners from International Test Solutions; PC-based board tester from Acculogic; Pick-and-place integrated test handler from Micro Component Technology.
- Product update. // Test & Measurement World;Nov99, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p59
Highlights developments concerning electronic apparatus and appliances. Includes the detection of magnetic fields using scanning microscope; Checking of fiber channel links; Vector network analyzer. INSET: Gadgets & gizmos..