New e-commerce software
- Actinic Catalog V 7.0. // Database & Network Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p24
This article reports that Actinic Software LLC has announced the release of version 7 of its range of electronic commerce products version 7 of Actinic Catalog, Actinic Business and Actinic Developer. These offer improvements to the user interface plus major new functionality to enhance customer...
- INTERNET COMMERCE: PRODUCTS TO WATCH. // Fortune;Summer99 Special issue, Vol. 139 Issue 10, p156
Reviews several internet commerce products for small businesses. BIT Software Maestro Commerce Suite Small Business Edition Version 2.0; Opensite Technologies OpenSite Auction 4.0 Professional; Sitematic Catalog; Others; Price; Company contact information.
- STELLAR STOREFRONT. Rapoza, Jim // eWeek;10/09/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p93
Features Catalog 4.0, a computer software for electronic commerce from Actinic Software Ltd. in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Inclusion of a unique built-in secure payment feature in the system; Implication for the creation of customizable online storefronts; Employment of a Windows client for...
- Actinic Business Mutiuser Upgrade. // Database & Network Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p21
Reports that Actinic PLC announced the release of a multiuser version of Actinic Business, its mid-range e-commerce solution for more advanced and higher volume e-commerce which was developed to meet the needs of growing e-commerce business.
- Actinic Express. // Software World;Jan2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p19
The article reports on the launch of the web-based electronic commerce software, Actinic Express, by Actinic Software LLC in Great Britain. This software allows users to build and manage an electronic commerce store, including web hosting. Acitinic Express has the capacity to provide a...
- TV-based Web products geared to computer-wary. Hebert, Emily // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/30/97, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p20
Introduces the products called WebTV and Network Computer, which allows users to surf the Internet on their television screens for commercial purposes. Microsoft Corp.'s ownership of WebTV, which was developed by Sony Corp. and Philips Electronics; Development of Network Computer by Thomson...
- Software, Web products staking out space at NPE. // Plastics News;5/5/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p24
The article informs about the software and electronic-commerce items which will be featured at the NPE 2003 trade show to be held from June 23-27, 2003 in Chicago, Illinois. Machine-vision software suite accommodating the quick inspection of multiple products, and product image data module for...
- Iona enters portal pursuit. Gonsalves, Antone // PC Week;10/25/99, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p25
Reports on Dublin, Ireland-based computer software firm Iona Technologies' introduction of its iPortal Suite package of electronic commerce products. Features and functions; Contact information.
- Pings & Packets. Noble, Amy J. // eWeek;03/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p63
Introduces hardware and software products designed for electronic commerce. Includes O'Reilly & Associates' Website Professional 3.0 World Wide Web (WWW) servers; Electronics for Imaging's eBeam digital whiteboards; WebSideStory's StatMarket WWW statistic software.