Sharp and Simple
- SMALL OFFICE SOLUTIONS. Donaldson, Sonya A. // Black Enterprise;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p82
Gives advice on purchasing a printing solution for a small office. Benefits of multifunction devices; Features of Canon MultiPass MP390 printer, scanner, fax and copier; Factors which should be considered before purchasing a multifunction device.
- MFPs that work for business. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p62
The article discusses whether multifunction products (MFPs) can replace standalone printers, copiers and faxes. Business enterprises are increasingly looking for MFPs in a hope to increase productivity. John Venett, National Marketing Manager for Konica Minolta Business Solutions, says that the...
- NEW DIMENSIONS. Vogt Jr., Carlton F. // Design News;3/27/89, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p15
Reports developments related to engineering in the U.S. Significance of the electronic ignition key that will send a unique signal to the engine control system, developed by GTE Laboratories; Features of the new copier from Xerox Corp.; Collaboration of steel companies with the U.S. Department...
- Medium-sized copier with 15-bin sorter. // Accountancy;Nov79, Vol. 90 Issue 1035, p38
This article reports on the launch of the Rank Xerox 3450 copier from Rank Xerox Ltd. The Rank Xerox 3450 copier is designed for the medium-volume user who needs from 7000 copies per month. The makers claim that it is ideal for those who require high productivity, but who have limited space. A4...
- Copiers for accountants. Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;May72, Vol. 83 Issue 945, p57
The article describes the wide range of possibilities for copying machines in an accountant's office in Great Britain. The Flatbed model offers multi-copy facilities. Some combine streamfeeding with copying. Rotary copiers are fed through the machines from nose to tail. Dry copier are mostly...
- A quality copier for the smaller office. // Accountancy;Mar1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1039, p142
Evaluates the 2010 plain paper copier machine from Gestetner Corp. Production capacity of the machine; Price of the unit; Contact information.
- OFFICE WORKHORSES: PICKING A WINNER. Cole, George // Accountancy;Jun93, Vol. 111 Issue 1198, p60
Features several photocopiers from different companies in Great Britain. Infotech 9233Z; Panasonic FP-4080; Ricoh M50. INSETS: ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES.;PHOTOCOPIER TECHNOLOGY AND TYPES OF COPIER..
- Xerox's versatile new desktop copier. // Accountancy;Oct79, Vol. 90 Issue 1034, p30
The article reports that the Xerox 2600 desktop copier has been introduced by Rank Xerox (UK) Ltd. The machine is aimed at low volume use of up to 5,000 copies per month. It will copy into colored paper, letterheads, preprinted forms, prepunched paper, self-adhesive labels, and acetate sheet for...
- Of accountants and copiers. Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p73
This article deals with the factors to consider in installing an efficient copying service in a firm of accountants. To set up a good copying service in a firm of accountants means choosing equipment equal to certain tasks. It should be able to handle large originals, since many accounting...