The John Baker Award 2003
- MEMBER NEWS. // South Carolina Business Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p7
Reports developments related to award presentations and career advancement in South Carolina as of February 2002. Awards received by Semaphore; Recruitment of Keith M. Sycamore as director of sales and marketing of Sheraton Columbia Hotel; Appointment of J. Edward Herren as president of the...
- KEEPING UP WITH PEOPLE. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, pA20
Reports career developments of the executives in Wenatchee, Washington as of October 2002. Presentation of Professional Finance Officer award to Dinya Lee Gregson and Cathy Mulhall; Election of officers for the North Central Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce; Acquisition of certification...
- The CWD John Baker Award. // Management Services;Aug2001, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p5
The CWD Management Systems Ltd. John Baker Award for 2001 was awarded to three winners, namely Andrew Harrington, Diane Oxford and Nora Maloney. The award is presented for the most outstanding delegate to a CWD training course. Harrington is from Lloyds TSB bank in Bristol, England. Oxford works...
- PEOPLE IN ACTION. // Inside Tucson Business;2/5/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p28
The article reports on the presentation of awards and career developments of executives and notable people in Tucson, Arizona. Art Flagg has been appointed the 2007 chairman of the Board of the Southern Arizona Home Builders Association. Lea Marquez Peterson was named Governor's Council on Small...
- Education champions honored. // South Carolina Business Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
Highlights the First Annual Carolina Careers Governor's Award in South Carolina. Award categories; Speakers of the activity; Recipients of the awards.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Northern Ontario Business;Nov2003, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p10
Reports on career developments and special events in Ontario. Appointment of Dayna Turner-Dickens and Sherry Solsky as project manager and office assistant respectively to oversee and administer services to entrepreneurs and small businesses across the Almaguin Highlands; Invitation to all...
- RPB names recipients of career awards. // Ophthalmology Times;8/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p27
Recognizes the recipients of the Research to Prevent Blindness Career Development Awards for young physicians and basic scientists to eye research.
- Events. // Canadian Musician;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p19
A calendar of events for the U.S. from November 11, 2009 to November 21, 2010 is presented, including 2009 AOSA Professional Development Conference held on November 11-14, 2009, 2010 Juno Awards held on April 18, 2010, and CINARS 2010 held on November 15-21, 2010.
- This police inquiry will get no help from me. Howe, Darcus // New Statesman;04/09/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4431, p22
Comments on the inquiry conducted by the London police headed by detective chief inspector Peter Newman on the New Cross fire in London, England in 1981. Information on the incident; Investigation on the owner of the burned house, Gee Ruddock; Cause of the fire.