Rego Named COO of XL Financial Assurance
- Luxury Watch Brands Announce Management Changes. Shuster, William George // JCK;Dec2005, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p46
The article reports on management changes and appointments made by several luxury brands in the U.S. Juan-Carlos Torres is the new chief executive officer of luxury watch brand Vacheron Constantin. Harry Winston Inc. has named Hamdi Chatti as the new managing director of Harry Winston Rare...
- Burberry Appoints Brian Blake. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/7/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 96, p2
Reports on the appointment of Brian Blake as the global president and chief operating officer for Burberry Ltd. in London, England. Responsibilities of Blake in the company; Statement of Rose Marie Bravo, chief executive officer of Burberry regarding Blake's appointment; Career background of Blake.
- Upromise Hires Operating Chief. // American Banker;12/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 245, p9
Reports that Upromise Inc.'s broker-dealer arm has announced the hiring of Jeff Hawkins to be its chief operating officer.
- Senior shake-up at News Int. // Campaign (UK);6/27/2008, Issue 25, p5
The article announces career developments of executives, including the promotion of Clive Milner to chief operating officer at News International and the appointment of Paul Hayes as managing director of commercial at News Corp.
- Former Firma man gets one of EMI's top jobs. // Music Week;5/16/2009, Issue 19, p3
The article announces two career development of EMI Music European president David Kassler and EMI Music Services president Ron Werre as the new chief operating officers (COOs) in the company.
- Exec pair gets some TLC. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;2/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 22, p4
The article announces the appointment of Amy Winter as general manager and executive vice president and Edward Sabin as group chief operating officer (COO) at Discovery and TLC Network.
- WHO'S NEWS. // Warsaw Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p11
Reports career developments in Poland as of December 2001. Appointment of John Palmer to the managerial position for CB Richard Ellis Poland; Selection of Nigel Wade to the managerial post for CB Richard Ellis Poland; Promotion of Lucjan Exner to the marketing director position for Merloni...
- WHO'S NEWS. // Warsaw Business Journal;3/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p5
Presents career developments of executives in Poland. Appointment of Monika Kawalec as senior executive search consultant for Accord Group.; Promotion of Pawel Powada as country manager of Amdocs; Selection of Aleksandra Gutkowska-Maciejuk as spokeswoman for outdoor advertising agency AMS.
- PEOPLE. // Waste Age;Mar2002, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p59
Reports career developments of executives in the U.S. Election of Robert J. Reithmiller Jr. to the Board of Directors of the Environmental Research and Education Foundation; Promotion of Vicky Black to general manager for Dana's Commercial Vehicle Service Part Division; Appointment of Anna...