Texas Agency Submits Application for TIFIA Toll Road Loan
- Texas Agency Looking Into Federal Loan to Fund New Highway Project. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p5
The article reports on the plans of Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority to apply for a loan under a U.S. Department of Transportation program, to finance a new highway project. The amount of the loan will be about one-third of the roughly $350 million estimated cost of the project. The...
- Texas At It Again With Tollway P3. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/1/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33225, p1
The article reports on the status of the North Tarrant Express, a private toll operations project worth 2 billion dollars, in Dallas, Texas. In December 2009, a team of developers will receive the proceeds of the private-activity bonds worth 400 million dollars. These bonds will be issued by the...
- Maryland Agency to Sell $425M of Garvees for Toll Road. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;9/8/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32956, p3
The article reports on the issuance of $435 million of grand anticipation revenue vehicles (Garvees) in a competitive deal, based on the plan of the Maryland Transportation Authority. The planned issuance marks the second and final tranche of Garvees being used to finance the ongoing...
- Illiana Project Eligible for TIFIA Loan. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34077, p1
The article reports that Illinois and Indiana officials have said that the 1.3 billion U.S. dollars toll road Illiana project linking the states can apply for a Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) loan as of March 2014. It informs that the Illinois Department of...
- N12 EXPANSION: BUILDING A NEW SUPERCLASS HIGHWAY. // Civil Engineering (10212000);Jan2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p56
The article reports on the construction of toll route system National Route 12 (N12) under the Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GIFP) in South Africa.
- E-470 stuck in legal bog. Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/31/94, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the stats of construction of the E-470 beltway in Denver, Colorado. Litigation due to project realignment; Lack of long-term financing; Pending decision from the state Supreme Court.
- Early finish possible at Dulles extension. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/12/94, Vol. 233 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the construction of the 14-mile-long toll road extension in Virginia. Extension of an existing toll road from the Washington, D.C. Beltway to Dulles-Washington International Airport; Value of the overall construction contract; Brown & Root as the major contractor; Predictions of...
- Toll Road Update. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/3/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p14
The article reports that the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority Board of Directors has authorized the release of a design build request for qualification for the 281 North toll project in San Antonio, Texas.
- PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH TURNPIKE, WESTERN EXTENSION. // Roads & Bridges;Oct2012, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p28
The article highlights the President George Bush Turnpike-Western Extension found in Grand Prairie Texas and commissioned by the North Texas Tollway Authority with a total cost of 416 million U.S. dollars.