Munis, Treasuries Consolidate Ahead of Greenspan Testimony
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p29
Presents charts depicting market indicators of bonds in the bond market in the U.S.
- Some Unusual Suspects as Volume Goes South. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p50
Reports on the decline in the bond issuance with the decrease in both new-money and refunding activity in 2004 in states in the southeast of the U.S. Occurrence of the biggest drop in volume of the issuance in the second quarter; Increase in the tax-exempt bond yields; Detection of the growth in...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p33
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and municipal bond market as of July 19, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields.
- DEEPER INTO THE WOODS. Benner, Katie // Fortune;12/24/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p34
The article discusses instability in the U.S. bond market. Bonds were the security most affected by the collapse of the U.S. subprime mortgage industry. Yields on Treasuries are falling, while junk bond yields are soaring. The market is likely to correct itself in 2008, and investors are advised...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 15. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p2
Presents charts depicting a list of major deals in the bond market including economic indicators in the U.S.
- TBMA Sees Modest Rise In Rates, Flatter Curve. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p2
Reports on the prediction of the Bond Market Association for a slight rise in interest rates in the U.S. Contribution of the country's sustained growth to the expected increase; Possibility for the yield on the 10-year Treasury note to increase; Expectation for rates to rise higher if inflation...
- Munis Little Changed, Treasuries Gain Ahead of Employment Data. Chelsa, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31835, p2
Reports on the financial performance of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. Changes in the municipal bonds; Impact of the gain in the Treasuries on the tax-exempt market; Projected gain in the market.
- Rising US Rates May Slow Corporate Bond Issuance. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Feb2005, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p39
Reports on the impact of the increase in the U.S. economy on bond issuance in 2005. Percentage of decrease of the total bond issuance; Condition of the cash position of many corporations; Risk in a benign credit environment.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p33
Presents charts and a graph depicting indicators of bonds in the U.S.