Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash
- Treasury to Pay Down $7B With 4 Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has said that it will sell US$8 billion of four-week discount treasury bills. The 28-day bills will pay down US$7 billion and refund US$15 billion of maturing bills.
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $13B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on a statement by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it would sell $11 billion of discount bills on December 20, 2005. The 28-day bills are expected to pay down $13 billion and refund $24 billion of maturing bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $2B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell millions-worth of four week discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p2
Reports on the sale of discount treasury bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- Weekly T Bills Co At 2.870%, 3.085%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p2
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount treasury bills have fell. Coupon equivalents were 2.931% and 3.177%, respectively. The price for the 91-day treasury bills was 99.274528, and 98.440361 for the 182-day treasury bills.
- PUBLIC DEBT OPERATIONS: TREASURY FINANCING: JULY-SEPTEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2014, p41
The article focuses on the fiscal operations of the U.S. Treasury Department from July-September 2014. It discusses the Treasury's auction of 3-year notes, 9-year 10-month 2-Â½ percent notes, 52-week bills, 2-year notes, 7-year notes and 1-year 10-month 0.070 percent floating rate notes. The...
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Thursday, Feb. 26.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.910%, 4.195%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the rise of rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills as of November 15, 2005.