- ITT Continues to Raid Jefferies IT Department. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;07/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p1
Reports the appointment of Thomas Joyce as director of business technology for Internet Trading Technologies in the United States. Details of the company; Implementation of a product for user route orders through workstations; Information on the job description of Joyce.
- Other business movers. // Internet Business;Mar2002, p9
Enumerates several executive appointments in the Internet business industry. Appointment of Nick Horswell to be the non-executive chairman of Getfrank; Chairmanship of Rodney Baker-Bates in Burns e-Commerce Solutions; Chief executive position of Brian Adamik in the Yankee Group.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p9
Reports on developments in the Internet industry of Great Britain as of February 17, 2000. Appointment of Hester Bloch as the community marketing director of WebRewards; Acquisition by Media Content of a stake at sportev.com; Launch by 365 Corp. of the www.soccer365.com Web site.
- A well-trained ear for online music. // Crain's New York Business;7/23/2001-7/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p3
Reports the appointment of Kevin Conroy as head of America Online Time Warner online music initiatives in the United States. Implications of the appointment; Competency of Conroy; Goal of the company.
- MGM EXEC COHEN LOGS ON AS REALNETWORKS SR. VP. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;10/11/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 28, p4
Focuses on the selection of Richard Cohen as senior vice president of RealNetworks, an Internet media-delivery company in the United States. Responsibilities of Cohen; Plans to work on the overall business strategy of the company; Reputation as leader and pioneer in the entertainment industry.
- Cohen promoted to director, internet sales. // Multichannel News;02/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p2
Reports the appointment of Lauren Cohen as Internet sales director for Multichannel News in New York.
- Where are all the young, bold, brash dot-com CEOs? Booker, Ellis // B to B;09/25/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 15, p10
Reports on e-marketplaces' hiring of senior executives in the United States. Domain expertise to bring offerings to the market; Effort to appear less revolutionary and less risky; Shift in the old modes of business.
- Out-of-tune music site IUMA lays off its staff. Oppelaar, Justin; Donahue, Ann; Swanson, Tim // Daily Variety;02/12/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 51, p6
Provides updates on Internet companies related to the entertainment industry in the United States. Dismissal of several employees of IUMA.com; Appointment of Roy Kim as chief operating officer of Fandom.com; Decline of video games sales.
- FurnishNet.com taps Downey. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p6
No abstract available.