21st ANNUAL MARK AWARDS: NETWORKS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS
- Best Independent Marketing Campaign. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4608, p41
The article announces that the creative idea, the Swan in West Mailing's scheme, has received the 2009 Best Independent Marketing Campaign award in Great Britain.
- Pssssst. Have you heard... Odell, Patricia // Promotional Marketing;3/25/2014, p1
The article previews the 2014 Annual PRO Awards for promotional marketing campaigns.
- Seeking nominations for 'BtoB's' Best. // B to B;7/16/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p3
The article invites nominations for awards that will be given by the periodical in categories, including the best advertising campaigns, top marketers, and top brands.
- Congratulations. Carlson, Bonnie J. // Brandweek;4/6/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 14, pREGGIE4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on companies which have been acknowledged for their marketing campaigns through REGGIE Awards, one on the "Kiss & Text" award which acknowledges marketing campaigns that are simple, and one on the 2008 SUPER REGGIE...
- Honors:. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p4
Presents updates on the awards given in the U.S. cable television industry. Nominations of the services of Starz, Ensequence, MLB.TV, ABC.com and Riddle Productions in the interactive Emmy Awards for the category of new media platform; Ceremony to be hosted by the U.S. Federal Communications...
- Uniting the Cable Industry. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p30
Profiles Greg DePrez, vice president of Starz Encore. Role of DePrez in the on-demand consortium of the Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society which has become an industry resource that has been instrumental in uniting the cable industry; Factors that led DePrez to be chosen as...
- Operators see Starz. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/23/94, Vol. 124 Issue 21, p94
Reports on the availability of Encore's Starz! movie channel to cable operators, TVRO and direct-broadcast satellite companies. Projected subscribers by middle of 1994.
- Starz search for scripts. // Variety;9/25/95, Vol. 360 Issue 8, p22
Reports on Starz!'s search for scripts at the Independent Feature Film Market's script library.
- Starz! Could shine, but it will be costly. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p3
Comments on the quest of Encore Media's Starz!, to become cable's premier movie channel. Information on Starz!; Statements from Mike Hale, senior vice president of marketing from Encore Media.