21st ANNUAL MARK AWARDS: DISTRIBUTORS
- 2008 Annual Mark Awards. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, Special Section p15
The article announces that marketing campaigns "Meet Sir Charge & Sir Charge: The Tally" from Time Warner Cable Inc., "Triple Play Upgrade" from Cablevision Systems Corp., and "Charter Digital Home Internal Campaign" from Charter Communications Inc. have received the 2008 Annual Mark Awards.
- Time Warner is no. 1. Burgi, Michael; Katz, Richard // MediaWeek;09/08/97, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the swaps and partnerships between Stamford, Connecticut-based Time Warner Inc. (TCI) and Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable as the top ranking multiple system operator for the week ending September 7, 1997; TCI's partnerships with Comcast and MediaOne; Comparison of the services...
- TW's telcom to cable unit. Roman, Monica // Hollywood Reporter;12/1/95, Vol. 340 Issue 4, p1
Reports on Time Warner Inc.'s plan to consolidate its wireless, cellular, paging and data businesses into the same unit as its cable operations. Promotion of Dennis Patrick as the company's new senior adviser to chairman Gerald Levin; Consolidation of Time Warner Telecommunications into Time...
- Time Warner Cable Promotes Reading. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p36
Focuses on the marketing strategy of the Time Warner Cable's Los Angeles division in California. Promotion of the 'Time 2 Count Reading' initiative; Efficacy of the strategy; Prize involved in the initiative.
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p26
Several charts and a graph related to the Multichannel industry which lists the combined stock prices and weighed market capitalization, the top percentage gainers and losers including the Entropic Communication, Time Warner Cable and Crown Media Holdings, and the 2011 fourth quarter result of...
- Time Warner Seizes on Consumer Control. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p32
The article focuses on advertisement campaign of Time Warner Cable Inc. The latest phase in Time Warner Cable's advertisement campaign evolves from fall of 2002 stage-setting â€œNow, Anything's Possibleâ€ to emphasize that digital-cable subscribers can gain greater control over their...
- Time Warner's $4K Coupon Catches Eyes. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the Time Warner Cable systems' second 'The Big Picture' campaign in California's Orange and Los Angeles counties. Message behind the campaign; Success of the company's first campaign in 2000; Mechanics of the promotional campaign.
- Time Warner: Super Bowl's Home Team. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p54
Reports that the local Time Warner Cable system in Houston, Texas, is leveraging the 2004 Super Bowl game as a means to promote its business, as of January 2004. Partnership formed with ESPN to create an internal raffle designed to prompt customer service representatives to sell digital...
- Cable on the table. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/12/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the proposal of Time Warner Inc. to hand over Time Warner Cable Inc. to new investors as part of its plan to make it one of the three largest companies based in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jeff Bewkes disclosed that Time Warner Cable has...