COX'S 'One Voice' VISION
- Found art. // Advertising Age;7/9/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 28, p40
The article features the print and out-of-home campaign created by Periscope for Minneapolis, Minnesota's Metro Transit. Aim of the campaign to accent the tag line for the ridership recruiting efforts.
- Periscope Gets a Start With Cox. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;1/14/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p5
Presents information on the branding program of advertising agency Periscope for the business-services division of Cox Communications called Cox Business Services. Use of the division on the information technology of Cox; Assignment given by Cox upon the selection of Periscope on its branding...
- BEST USE OF TECHNOLOGY. // Event Marketer Magazine;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p92
The article offers information on several campaigns which were selected as Best Use of Technology during the 2013 Ex Award such as Beatbox campaign created by Ignition for Coca-Cola Co., the Bullseye Badge campaign created by Periscope for Target, and Windows 8 Times Square Takeover campaign...
- BEST USE OF GUERRILLA/STREET MARKETING. // Event Marketer Magazine;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
The article focuses on the Omni-Heat Activation campaign created by Periscope for Columbia Sportswear which has been selected as the Best Use of Guerrilla/Street Marketing during the 2013 Ex Awards.
- Ad Campaign Builds Leads for Cox Biz Unit. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p18
Reports on the success of Cox Communications Incorporated's Cox Business Services unit since it launched its first advertising campaign in April 2003. Estimated number of clients of the unit; Revenue of the business services unit in 2002; Percentage of increase in revenue from April to June...
- OPERATOR NO. 9. // Interactive Week;4/30/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p69
Presents telecommunication-related updates in the United States as of April 30, 2001. Aim of an advertising campaign launched by Cox Business Services; Partnership deal between Commerce One and Microsoft; Demonstration of Tenzing Communications' aircraft-to-aircraft e-mail via Singapore Airlines.
- Cable goes to the office. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;8/20/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 8, p14
Reports that the exit of digital subscriber line providers in the high-speed commercial data market is being filled by the cable industry's commercial broadband arm. Message imparted by the advertising campaign of Cox Business Services; Target business customers of Comcast Business...
- Minnesota Hockey Selects Periscope To Recruit Players. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;7/15/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p4
Reports that Periscope has won an assignment from Minnesota Hockey to raise the profile of the sport among the state's young people. Information on the campaign.
- New campaigns. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p55
Describes the television advertisement campaign created by Periscope Co. Inc. for Arctic Cat Inc.'s snow mobile. Spots' focus on the snow mobile's different aspects; Sequence of the spots; Adopted tagline for the campaign.