WILLNER: The "New Road" Warrior
- An Innovator Who Inspires, Too. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/3/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 18, p65
Features Michael Willner, CEO of Insight Communications and recipient of the 2004 Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership. Group affiliations of Willner; Views on the key to innovation on cable television; Innovative services launch by Insight Communications.
- MSO LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. Maclean, Amy // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2011, p20
The article focuses on Michael Willner, chief executive officer (CEO) of Insight Communications Co. Inc. who was given a Lifetime Achievement Award. Willner states that he uses a forum when discussing issues that confronts the communication industry. It mentions that Willner emphasizes the...
- CTAM Summiters Meet 'Outsiders' Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p66
Provides information on the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) summit to be held on July 18-21, 2004 at Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Comment from Kathy Dore, co-chair of the summit; Speakers for the event; Number of attendees expected for the...
- New Services Get Their Due. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p27
Focuses on the annual conference of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from July 24 to 26, 2005. Reason for the selection of Philadelphia as the event's location according to CTAM president and CEO...
- CTAM Team on Message About Cable. Hall, Lee // Television Week;10/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 43, pS4
This article discusses the efforts of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to keep the U.S. cable television industry on track as of October 2005. According to CTAM president and CEO Char Beales, before she joined the CTAM, the group was faced with a multitude of...
- Here's to the Winners. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p70
Presents a list of recipients of the Vanguard Awards from the National Cable Television Association. Michael Willner; Sheila Mahony; Dallas Clement; Robert Zitter.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/8/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p50
The article presents an update on the telecommunications sector in the U.S. as of May 2006. Insight Communications Co. has appointed Valerie Dole as director of customer communications. The Indiana Cable Telecommunications Association's Annual Golf Outing will be held on May 8-9. The 20th Annual...
- Michael Willner. Hill, Lee Alan // Television Week;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, pS4
Features Michael Wilner, vice chairman, president and CEO of Insight Communications, and recipient of the 2004 Vanguard Awards for Distinguished Leadership. Reputation of Wilner in the television broadcasting industry; Career highlights; Contributions to the success of Insight. INSET: HE'S...
- Autumn Breeze: Summit to Become a Fall Conference in 2010. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p1
Reports on the decision of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to move the CTAM Summit from summer to fall in year 2010. Reasons for the move; Statement from CTAM president and chief executive officer Char Beales about the decision.