A Trio of Broadband Vendors Find Funding
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p14
Presents figures on private equity in the United States. First quarter 2004 all private equity fundraising by state/region; U.S. fundraising as of June 7, 2004; First quarter 2004 U.S. fundraising by fund size as of June 7, 2004; Top advisers on U.S. target and global LBOs.
- Private equity capital update. Carter, Michael // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p24
Analyzes trends in private equity financing in the U.S. for 2004. Reasons for raising private equity capital; Valuation expectations; Target companies of venture capital firms.
- Weekly Leads. // Investment Management Weekly;1/16/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p7
The article presents information on search and hire activities in the private equity sector in the U.S. for the week ending January 11, 2006.
- Finito. // Investment Management Weekly;1/16/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
The article provides information on search and hire activities in the private equity sector in the U.S. for the week ending January 11, 2006.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p16
Presents charts depicting private equity fundraising transactions for the third quarter of 2004 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p20
Presents data on private equity deals in the United States, for the period ended February 7, 2005. Private equity fundraising; Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyout.
- Recipe for Change. Davidowitz, Howard L. // Chain Store Age;Apr2005, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p95
Focuses on the growth of private-equity investment in the retail trade in the U.S. Characteristics of the investments; Approaches used by private-equity firms in develop undervalued firms; Factors in change of culture experienced by the acquired company.
- What Private Equity Investors Think They Do for the Companies They Buy. Gompers, Paul; Kaplan, Steven; Mukharlyamov, Vladimir // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;6/18/2015, p2
The article discusses research that examined the practices of private equity (PE) managers and how firms' strategies relate to the characteristics of their founders, including how PE firms decide which companies to buy and what they do once they buy them.
- Private equity is not an ogre. Ajamian, Daniel // Automotive News;4/7/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6032, p14
There is a myth that when a company is acquired by private equity the ulterior motive is to get a return on investment as fast as possible by any means necessary. In that vein Crain's Detroit Business, sister publication of the journal Automotive News ran a story about auto suppliers that raised...