Covad Targets B2B VoIP
- PLAYING TO WIN. // CRN;11/28/2005, Issue 1173, p23
The article presents information on recent developments related to Internet telephony service providers. 8X8 Inc. has launched an SMB version of its Packet8 VoIP service in 2004 that is packaged to sell through partners. Commpartners LLC has launched a formal channel program in the first quarter...
- COVAD EXPANDS AVAILABILITY OF TELEXTEND T1 SERVICE. // Computer Protocols;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
Reports that Covad Communications, broadband services provider utilizing digital subscriber line technology, has expanded the availability of its TeleXtend T1 service to major cities in the U.S.
- Covad service takes XDSL national, cuts pricing. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;04/05/99, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p16
Reports on data competitive local exchange carrier Covad Communications' creation of a national xDigital Subscriber Line (xDSL)-based service. Backbone network providers for the service; Plan to offer the service in 51 cities; Pricing of the service.
- Covad brings family of DSL services to Bay area. Rendleman, John // PC Week;12/22/97, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p104
Announces that Covad Communications Co. has launched its TeleSpeed family of digital subscriber line (DSL) services in 10 California cities as an alternative source of high-speed corporate data services for networks and Internet access. The primary advantage of using the company's TeleSpeed...
- Covad Launches a Bundle. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;12/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p19
Reports on the inauguration of combined voice and data service by digital subscriber line provider Covad Communications Group Inc. in San Francisco, California. Advantages of the service; Target clients of the service; Key features of the service.
- Covad extends service to Provo. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/21/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Covad Communications Co. has opened its digital subscriber line (DSL) technology service in Provo, Utah.
- Covad network expands into Provo. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/21/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Covad Communications Co. has expanded its digital subscriber line service in Provo, Utah.
- Competing in DSL's anti-competitive arena. Hayes, Duffy // CED;Dec2002, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p44
Focuses on the improvement of digital subscriber line services by Covad Communications Inc. Causes of the bankruptcy of Covad; Factors affecting wholesale broadband access; Operating costs of the company.
- CUSTOMERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS ESCHEW BUSINESS DSL. Ploskina, Brian // Interactive Week;2/26/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p18
Offers a look at the business performance of carrier Covad Communications in offering business and consumer Digital Subscriber Line service. Financial status of the company.