ICTV Tees Off With 'LuckyGolfer'
- Improv inks dot-comedy deal. D'Alessandro, Anthony // Daily Variety;01/08/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 25, p20
Reports that ComedyCentral.com has signed an exclusive deal with the Improv Comedy Club to launch Improv@ComedyCentral.com. Site features; Impetus for the move.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;12/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p112
Reports developments on the cable industry in the United States as of December 2000. Plan of Cox Communication to deploy data over cable service interface specification switch developed by ADC Telecommunications Inc.; Evaluation of the system by Cable Television Laboratories Inc.; Integration...
- Warner Bros., In Demand to use N2 Broadband MediaPath system. // CED;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the agreement between Warner Bros. Tech Operations and In Demand to use N2 Broadband's MediaPath computer system for the cable industry. Operation of the system; Features of the technology; Specifications of the system.
- Neo, USA ink deal. Cajueiro, Marcelo // Daily Variety;8/6/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 23, p11
Reports on the deal between cable television networks Neo TV and USA Channel.
- NERVE'S SELF-SERVE. Bing, Jonathan; Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;11/09/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 49, p3
Reports the deal between Home Box Office network and Web magazine Nerve.com Web to develop a non-fiction program in the United States. Diversity of the audience targeted by the planned joint show; Development of a show for ABC Entertainment; Fascination with the behind the scenes production.
- Big cable connection. // Crain's New York Business;12/24/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p18
Reports business-related developments in New York, New York as of December 2001. Deal between AT&T Corp. and Comcast Corp. to merge its cable television operations; Decline of the employment rate; Separation of the Travelers Property Casualty insurance department of Citigroup.
- Repurposing's Still the Rave for Nets. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p47
Reports on the repurposing trend in the broadcast network program on cable service in the U.S. Projection on the collaboration among broadcasters and cable operators; Number of networks signing the a repurposing deal; Economic benefits of the deal.
- E!'s 'Anna' fashions U.K. deal on Sky One. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;10/16/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 8, p3
Reports the deal between E! Entertainment Television and SkyOne in Great Britain. Accounts on the airing of the television program 'Anna Nicole Smith'; Long-term channel carriage deal of E! with BSkyB; Terms of the agreement.
- DEALS. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/19/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 54, p27
Several deals in the cable television industry in the U.S. are presented including the sale of Equity Broadcasting Corp. to Sagamore Hill Broadcasting.