SOAPNET HITS ROAD WITH MALL TOUR
- SOAPnet. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC76
The article focuses on the cable television network SOAPnet. The network's programming is primarily reruns of daytime soap opera programs and serial prime time television programs. It will debut a reality television program featuring the wives of professional hockey players in the 2008-2009 season.
- SoapNet Awash in April Emmy Stunts. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;4/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p22
Focuses on the coverage of the Daytime Emmy Awards by SoapNet cable television network in April 2006. Overview of the television shows related to the awards shown and will be shown on the network; Premiere of the "Young and the Restless," whose rights were acquired from Sony Pictures...
- SOAPnet. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC60
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network SOAPnet. The network's programming for the 2010-2011 season is discussed. The network presents rebroadcasts of broadcast television network soap operas such as "All My Children" and "The Young and the...
- Reality changes pilot perspective. Schneider, Michael // Variety;2/10/2003, Vol. 389 Issue 12, p28
Deals with the plan of reality television (TV) network to change its drama pilot line-up for 2003. Analysis on the success of TV programs in the network; Recognition of the interest of viewers in reality shows; Drama entries for 2003.
- SOAP BUBBLES DISNEY. Dempsey, John // Variety;04/09/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the success of the Soap Net cable television network. Company which owns the television network; Primetime schedule of Soap Net; Soap operas of the network.
- A Winning Formula. Carter, Alan // Television Week;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, special section pS8
Discusses the factors that contributed to the success of SoapNet, a cable soap opera network owned by Disney ABC Cable Networks. Challenges faced by the network in broadcasting drama series, according to senior vice president Sandy Wax; Reasons behind the increase in rating of the soap operas...
- A Passion for Sudsy Story Lines. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, special section pS1
Discusses the factors that contributed to the success of SoapNet that was launched by Disney ABC Cable Networks in 2000. Advantages of the viewer's devotion to dramatic television programs to the network; Comparison of share in primetime programming between SoapNet and Lifetime; Sponsors of the...
- SoapNet Getting Original. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;3/9/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p3
This article reveals the plan of SopaNet to launch a new slate of original shows for the cable channel. According to its president Brian Frons, its lineup of new shows include two weekly scripted serials. In addition, it has acquired all seven seasons of off-net series "Gilmore Girls" and movie...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);5/20/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p31
Presents news briefs in the cable television industry as of May 2002. Information on the starring role assumed by actress Mia Farrow in the movie 'On the Edge'; Details on a logo to be unveiled by Soapnet, ABC Cable Networks Group's soap opera channel; Return of ESPN cable television network's...